What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best. Shoes. Ever. :blob:
IMG_20110105_211128.jpg

Nice P4B!!

Nice shirt SD!

Got some new loudmouth pants for my birthday. Just like poulters, only loudmouth lol:beauty: I am so pumped for golf season to start so I can wear these!!

I guess I'll have to look a bit at this for the upcoming season. My clothing sponsor cut their funding for marketing & sponsoring in my region. I'm big into classic stuff - tie, cardigan etc, like Ryan Palmer. Got any tips for cool brands to approach?

I guess I'll have to look a bit at this for the upcoming season. My clothing sponsor cut their funding for marketing & sponsoring in my region. I'm big into classic stuff - tie, cardigan etc, like Ryan Palmer. Got any tips for cool brands to approach?

Sounds corny, but the Jack Nicklaus stuff is great, especially for a classic look. I also like Polo Golf, but I'm kind of a Ralph Lauren homer. There should be a ton of pics when the PGA show is covered in the next week or two.

I looked up the Nicklaus stuff and they did look pretty good. Not at all what I remembered from the late 90s when they were more of a high profile brand. Polo Golf are sexy as hell, but they're a bit too high profile for me being any interesting.

If your not into Ralph, I'd say look at foot joys stuff if you haven't already already. Their polos have a lot of soft colors and aren't super eye popping. I also think they have one of the best selection in overwear such as wind shirts.

Just bought these 2 new shirts, first one is from the RLX line off Ebay, second one is from the Camilo Villegas J. Lindeberg collection via Fairwaystyles. Images are not me, obviously.

P3084-A.jpg

1270697-1-2x.jpg

Oh well. I got them at a killer price so I guess I can't complain. There are some nice Adidas shirts at GS that are clearance. I think I saw a Navy in my size.

Oh well. I got them at a killer price so I guess I can't complain. There are some nice Adidas shirts at GS that are clearance. I think I saw a Navy in my size.

i think you'd be surprised. any color in a solid would go with those shorts. white/grey seersucker...right? i'm digging those. pink would be awesome.

Would the purple sligo shirt that is on sale at FS go with these?
Edit: Yes they are white with grey stripes running down. Just noticed today that they have a cool little pocket in the back that you can put your ipod

My first Sligo stuff arrived today. This won't be my last!

sligog.jpg

Would the purple sligo shirt that is on sale at FS go with these?
Edit: Yes they are white with grey stripes running down. Just noticed today that they have a cool little pocket in the back that you can put your ipod

That is a Travis Matthew trait (that pocket). I have tried it with that purple shirt (scriver). Some might like it, but I dont think it looks too good together. I dont care for too many patterns with seersucker. Plain possibly, but not the pattern in my opinion. I also am not a huge fan of some colors with them. Having them on they are comfortable as heck, but green, blue (outside of navy), yellow, and purple dont really work to well for me with them. Red works really well including the Sligo crimson. So does pink. Lots of good stuff with them.

So that's 2 pinks. I guess I'm off to find a nice pink shirt. Thanks guys.

Edit: JB did you mean the plain sligo crimson or the scriver crimson?

So that's 2 pinks. I guess I'm off to find a nice pink shirt. Thanks guys.

CL,
Sligo has a great deep pink shirt that looks great that I wear with the shorts from time to time. The crimson color is absolutely awesome with them too. Fairwaystyles is having a pretty good sale right now and you will definitely be able to find something. You can always email them and tell them you are a THP member and what does he think would work. Awesome advice and great guy.

Dang I'm not seeing the pink shirt there. Good idea on emailing him. I will do that now. Thanks for all the help. I have decided that my bag is pretty good for now and I am going to concentrate a little on my wardrobe as I have really no clothes to wear. I will look ragged as compared to everyone in May.

Dang I'm not seeing the pink shirt there. Good idea on emailing him. I will do that now. Thanks for all the help. I have decided that my bag is pretty good for now and I am going to concentrate a little on my wardrobe as I have really no clothes to wear. I will look ragged as compared to everyone in May.

Definitely send a PM to sligowear as well. If anybody can help with some stuff, its the guys behind the brand right? So helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back