What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with the Tour Premiere based on down the road cleaning since all the lacing system is exposed on the one and cannot be removed like traditional laces.
IDK if it's just me but the one you just posted reminds me of a velcro shoe:
X923M-square.jpg

Appreciate the feedback, fellas. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more difficult to choose (and yes, I'll need to choose Dan...the wife would freak out if I went for them all haha), I found these bad boys:

Something about the fast fit lace system sings to me...probably bc I am lazy and always in a rush.

that shoe is sick!

Appreciate the feedback, fellas. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more difficult to choose (and yes, I'll need to choose Dan...the wife would freak out if I went for them all haha), I found these bad boys:

tiger-woods-71-fastfit-mens-golf-shoe-FTvxW1.jpg

Something about the fast fit lace system sings to me...probably bc I am lazy and always in a rush.

My vote is either these TW shoes, or the second pair from your original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27fd7c3fec244d8648bbad6f9aa1004a.jpg

Bought a Frank T.

My vote is either these TW shoes, or the second pair from your original post.

Seconded. The last shoe pictured is fantastic.

I’m in NYC, they have a Peter Millar store... did serious damage in there yesterday...

Pondering the King Cobra trucker cap -- not really my style (trucker, or snapback), but that logo is my favorite golf logo of all time.

Time for some new spineless shoes...

Thinking of Nike Air Zoom Gimme

Anyone have experience with Pebble Beach Dry-luxe clothing? Picked these up at Costco today because they were only $15. They fit well, but I can't imagine they will be super durable. Are they worth keeping or should I return and buy one nicer shirt? Our club has decent shirts on sale for $40.

2MPujNl.jpg

Pondering some rainwear. Haven’t had any since I was in high school. Can’t decide if I just want to pick up a cheap Frogg Toggs rain suit from the local Dick’s or go more expensive at REI for another brand like Columbia, Under Armour, or something similar.

The hope with the rainwear is to use it as little as possible and keep it in the rain hood pocket of my bag. So I’m not sure I want to spend a lot.

6c0f7f8b95a4f9fbe8c5103b1afed76f.jpg

Picked up some green this weekend... bonobos pants, adidas top

f101c07f7253aaf8f0d1eaf48c524336.jpg

e6a957d643a8df76fd7d3427c9a46e21.jpg

Another Kjus Pro 3L jacket but in black. Couldn’t resist it at half price almost, new, last season’s.

Still pondering shoes. Have had multiple shoes in carts and then back out.

Like the idea of something casual like the AM1 for short weather, but that's limiting given the weather here. Then also wanted the GFores, but not sure I feel like dropping $300 on shoes.

FJ Flex spikeless golf shoes arrived today.

Attachments

• IMG_9646.JPG
    IMG_9646.JPG
    431.9 KB · Views: 0
FJ Flex spikeless golf shoes arrived today.

When you play in them, let us know how the traction is, please. I love the look of shoe but haven't found a spikeless shoe that can keep up with my crazy a** foot action in my swing. I've damned near faceplanted in some Nike Roshes when my right foot completely went out from under me.

When you play in them, let us know how the traction is, please. I love the look of shoe but haven't found a spikeless shoe that can keep up with my crazy a** foot action in my swing. I've damned near faceplanted in some Nike Roshes when my right foot completely went out from under me.

Puma Ignite NXT’s are great. That’s what I had on at the event this past week

I have been wearing all three styles of them and they are definitely my go to this year.

I have been wearing all three styles of them and they are definitely my go to this year.

I bought two pairs for the year. Couldn't agree with JB and mikeg_74 more.

I love them. Currently have a pair on my feet as I type thisn

These aren’t golf shorts but I kinda wish they were.....
361d886bad1018df7eb137dd83d646e0.jpg

Got a Tour Edge EXS hat. It is an UA free fit hat. Looks amazing, fits great, breaths well! Great hat for $15!

1D30BDB4-C46C-455B-A1B7-004C6DA015A6.jpegE974C5E1-9C36-467A-B648-7D7548B345E1.jpeg

Nike’s apparel people are on ****ing drugs lately. So much ugly ass stuff, shirts and hats specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back