What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ex- Detroit Lion joined our club recently and he had this hat on at men’s league the other night. I wanted to knock it off but he is so nice and SO big lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next time you see him in the club, send him a bowl of soup and a note saying "that hat looks good on you though."

Browsing this thread for new items. Realized that I don’t wear half the golf clothes that are currently in my closet.

We're getting ready to move and I noticed the same thing in my closet. I'm going to purge a bunch of golf clothes very soon.

Whether with the THP Logo or otherwise, the Motion Wool socks are the best I have ever worn. Soft as can be from wool. Light and thinner from the tech materials. Crazy comfy.

Whether with the THP Logo or otherwise, the Motion Wool socks are the best I have ever worn. Soft as can be from wool. Light and thinner from the tech materials. Crazy comfy.

It’s been a low key ponder to order a few more pairs of them for the summer. They’re really good in this sweatbox we’re in.

It’s been a low key ponder to order a few more pairs of them for the summer. They’re really good in this sweatbox we’re in.

Concur. I know you both are going to scream “I told you so” but I’ll be buying more motion wool to replace my current socks.

Concur. I know you both are going to scream “I told you so” but I’ll be buying more motion wool to replace my current socks.

Im like an addict. I have 5-6 pairs of the THP ones. Two pairs of the longer "dress" socks. And 2 pairs of their non-THP golf socks.

Love the motionwool socks. The thp logo made them a no brainer.

Im like an addict. I have 5-6 pairs of the THP ones. Two pairs of the longer "dress" socks. And 2 pairs of their non-THP golf socks.

They have 18 pairs of the thp ones left. I know they have that also holiday deal for 85, and I’m kinda wishing they’d just throw in 3 pairs of the thp ones and we go from there.

It’s becoming a ponder more and more

Love the motionwool socks. The thp logo made them a no brainer.

I love the socks too. I was a little concerned about the wool being too warm but they are the total opposite. Very cool and so comfortable.

I love the socks too. I was a little concerned about the wool being too warm but they are the total opposite. Very cool and so comfortable.

We have a video coming up that touches on the tech and breathability. It’s pretty cool.

Got two more pairs of the Evolve Motionwool through there Memorial Day sale

5c0c0eee5a0c09a152cc089a6ba3b33b.jpg

Pondering Nike Vapor Pro Golf shoes after Budget Golf just slashed it from $129.99 to $89.99. Don't know if the new THP discount code will work but either way they look pretty cool.

I don't have a problem with joggers that look like that. They are pretty clean at the bottom.

The poof jogger bottoms are not for me.

So you’ll like the Autumn/Winter version of the Puma line

Got a bunch of Linksoul stuff incoming. Best casual golf-related attire on the market, IMO.

Got a bunch of Linksoul stuff incoming. Best casual golf-related attire on the market, IMO.

It’s my off course gear, such great stuff

Linksoul/Puma/Saucony for apparel

I’m pretty easy now

Saw it for about two seconds on TV, bought it.

ff4bea1e595d5893c2a2e6b51edb0b00.jpg

Tried to find one of the Puma U.S. Open caps locally, but no joy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oh yes, I'll have this.

110130_SHARK_WEEK_SEA_SALT_HTHR_SKY_BLUE_093_1024x1024.jpg

There was an abundance of traffic during errands/while wife was at her nail appointment so I took a detour to Burlington coat.. not bad for $62 total
ede554e7445902803715a89010698b5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey @Canadan here are the shoe market share numbers for this month.

FJ is 33+%
Adidas is 15.5%
Nike is 9.7%
PUMA is 9.4%
Skechers is 8.7%
ECCO is 8.5%

Of news and notes. FJ and Adidas fairly flat. Nike down. Puma and Skechers up. Ecco flat.

Hey @Canadan here are the shoe market share numbers for this month.

FJ is 33+%
Adidas is 15.5%
Nike is 9.7%
PUMA is 9.4%
Skechers is 8.7%
ECCO is 8.5%

Of news and notes. FJ and Adidas fairly flat. Nike down. Puma and Skechers up. Ecco flat.

I wonder if my full price buy of their limited tour premiere shoes last year accounted for 0.1%

Gotta keep up. I think they are going backwards.

I got the 30th anniversary FJ’s a few weeks ago so I’ve done my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back