What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a pair or Adizero in grey today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a pair or Adizero in grey today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Those are sweet shoes. I have a buddy that wears them and he loves them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Folds of honor nexbelt
36ef10385e42844dbff78d30d550d53b.jpg

3600882dc86b878d5b0de67ebdc76f47.jpg

does the belt come in black? i was told told if your age or waist line is over 38, you should not wear a white belt....lol....out on both accounts...lol

That FoH belt is friggin sweet

thanks for helping out...I am having a hard time debating which black to go with. I can just pick up a black strap but I like the nickel buckle too

If you go to that page, they have a bunch of different options. I actually like the brass with brown belt quite a bit.

I am pondering a new belt for the NextBelt from the Team Callaway collection. Probably just go black leather

does the belt come in black? i was told told if your age or waist line is over 38, you should not wear a white belt....lol....out on both accounts...lol

My waist line isn't, but my age is over 38 and I wear a white belt.....thought I would rebel as I got older :D

I finally blew out the heel in my black Lunar Control's so I need me some new shoes. I want the black Lunar Control II's in 10.5W but can't find them available anywhere so it looks like I'll be going with some Adidas Tour 360 X.
Just have to decide between Black/White or Grey. Any thoughts on comfort/fit/durability?

I need a good short sleeve rain jacket, this rain won't stop and the only way to get out is to tempt it

New belt from GG! Reversible to black.

uploadfromtaptalk1435421126620.jpg

I want more linksoul.

I want more linksoul.
Wearing a Linksoul shirt right now that I got in the Fairway Styles sale and I am really liking it. Need to own a few more along with more of the Peter Millar shirts.

Probably going to have to wait until around Christmas for the prices to go down on these, but they will be mine at some point:

tw15-blue-2.jpg

2 new Nexbelt straps to use with my Team Callaway Odyssey buckle. I ordered one black leather and one brown leather.

Probably going to have to wait until around Christmas for the prices to go down on these, but they will be mine at some point:

tw15-blue-2.jpg
Are those TW15's??

Are those TW15's??

Yeah, new colorway that became available recently. Not sure why I can't find them on Nike's site, but they're available on Golfsmith's site.

Are those TW15's??

Yeah, new colorway that became available recently. Not sure why I can't find them on Nike's site, but they're available on Golfsmith's site.

Golfsmith jumped the gun on the release. Nike will have them up soon.

Golfsmith jumped the gun on the release. Nike will have them up soon.

Those are sick! Any other colors becoming available or just blue??

Just bought some more RLX stuff from RalphLauren.com. The coupon codes that they list on there for the sale items get some of the RLX polos down to $34.99 when they are normally $65-85 or so, and there's another code on there for free shipping as well.

Some great deals on Nike & TW apparel at Fairway Styles. Picked up a couple shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back