What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Ugh I am pondering ALLLL the Rhoback. The stuff just fits so well and the materials are incredible.

I will probably have at least 1 or 2 more Q-Zips by the time fall really rolls around here.

is there another brand you would compare the sizing to?

Hey @JB how is the sizing on the Palmer CloudSpun stuff? Similar to every other piece?

I had to move up to Large for the crewnecks. Wondering if it's the same way.

Hey @JB how is the sizing on the Palmer CloudSpun stuff? Similar to every other piece?

I had to move up to Large for the crewnecks. Wondering if it's the same way.
Weren't you looking at these on another post somewhere?
RBG has them from $65-$75....

I opted to get another polo from Asher along with a new glove. Tis fall...

1633621474789.png 1633621489841.png

New Cloudspun and MATTR polos

Rhoback

the clover
The old fashioned
The beat cancer

I’m dropping Christmas hints for these three shirts.

Last edited:
Im wearing my light blue Palmer PUMA today actually.
An abundance of swagger and class you are.

I almost bought that one. Literal coin flip to decide.

What size did you go with?

Do you think it's much different from the crewneck? Or their other 1/4 zip cloudspun offerings?
I don't. Similar size for me, I am a L and its a little big like the other, but I love it.

Im wearing my light blue Palmer PUMA today actually.

Whats weather like? Cold mornings with dew, does the dessert have that?

High/low averages for OCT
83° / 46°

Whats weather like? Cold mornings with dew, does the dessert have that?

High/low averages for OCT
83° / 46°
Im not out there today, just in the morning, so a quick 1/4 zip and then back to work for me.

Do you think it's much different from the crewneck? Or their other 1/4 zip cloudspun offerings?
I returned the Cloudspun crewneck last year because the sizing was so different. It was a size smaller than the Cloudspun 1/4 zips (XL) I have.

I returned the Cloudspun crewneck last year because the sizing was so different. It was a size smaller than the Cloudspun 1/4 zips (XL) I have.
yeah, I had to go with Large in them, when I normally rock a medium (in polos as well).

I'll never understand why sizing can't be consistent.

yeah, I had to go with Large in them, when I normally rock a medium (in polos as well).

Oh I thought you meant other 1/4 zip cloud spun. It is similar to that.

This is one of the questions of life that just won't ever get answered. There are many answers, but the answer as to why can't they just be consistent seems unfathomable. Same thing goes for pants, you would think a 38 is a 38 is a 38 but noooo. We can't even do inches right.

Then it's not just size but also type of cut - so many variables.

Back