What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Just sitting here, thinking about this, if Nike made an Air Monarch IV golf shoe, I would buy them.

I am in a weird spot where I want a LOT of apparel stuff.. to the point where I'm not going to buy it all, but I don't want to NOT buy some of it hahaha

MUST have some more Travis pants.
MUST have some more Cloudspun.
MUST own every Trav hat ever.
MUST own some more Straight Down polos.

I am in a weird spot where I want a LOT of apparel stuff.. to the point where I'm not going to buy it all, but I don't want to NOT buy some of it hahaha

Getting close to sale season too

I just want my club to get more of the Cloudspun shirts in with their logo as they are out of my size.

Desperately waiting for a Trav sale. I want at least two more pairs of the Right on Time.

...and a sale = more pops on the side hahahaha
Those are my go to pants along with my Original Penguin.

ooo, the cinderella story william murray

WilliamMurrayGolf_Mens_Polo_CinderellaStory_087-101-003_Navy_On-Figure-Front_692x.jpg

How are the Travis pants? I'm looking for some semi casual pants and I like the polo but I have not tried their pants yet.

I just want my club to get more of the Cloudspun shirts in with their logo as they are out of my size.
I really need to get some cloudspun items...

How are the Travis pants? I'm looking for some semi casual pants and I like the polo but I have not tried their pants yet.
Incredible. Not super stretchy, but lay pretty gently and have a great form factor.

if rhoback ever gets their baylor inspired polo back in like they say they are.

I think the don't mess and the 'dillo are coming too.

DILLO_SS_POLO-_FRONT1_800x.jpg

I keep going back and forth on the Birds of Paradise and Stars Puma gear. The colors I would get.

1634739137359.png

1634739157775.png

Lululemon ABC pants. Hands down the most comfortable pants I've ever owned

These profiles are incredible. The blue/peach will instantly become my favorite shirt, and I love the other one, but it's insane to me how different the sizing is. Blue = perfect. Other one = almost an inch shorter and tighter.

1635271135478.png

Golf hoodies are amazing.

Incredible. Not super stretchy, but lay pretty gently and have a great form factor.

The problem with Travis pants is they dont make them for tall people..

6'2'' I have tried two pair and both were too short. Ended up giving them away.
Really? The pairs I have at the same height are perfectly fine for me. I'm wearing them in the X Forged CB v Apex Pro video from today for reference.

Oh days where I just sit and website gaze at apparel. Place near TPC is having their fall sale on Peter Millar...spend $1000 get $250 off says my wife. LMAO.

Back