What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

If it was in pretty much any other color, I'd have already ordered it. I have a bunch of navy/dark blue shirts and haven't justified another. Yet.

I have the Gamma in the lighter blue and absolutely love it.
I have barely any dark blue, despite loving the color.. I got it in white and that means it's a limited wear (aka not when I sweat).

I have barely any dark blue, despite loving the color.. I got it in white and that means it's a limited wear (aka not when I sweat).
The surfing dog in white? Got a link? I only see navy.

This is heading my way soon:
1632416290720.png

Better than MTTR? or Cloudspun?
I think the sizing for me is better than CloudSpun, specifically around the neck - It's super structured and not as wide of an opening with 2/3 of the buttons done. Have yet to spend any real time with MTTR.

Got these on the way...
1633005498167.png

You guys posting about these makes me want to get a pair. Have you owned any before?
Yep. This will be my second pair. Most comfortable shoes I own and you can wear them for just about anything! I absolutely love them. I will own Hey Dudes for a long time!

Yep. This will be my second pair. Most comfortable shoes I own and you can wear them for just about anything! I absolutely love them. I will own Hey Dudes for a long time!
How are they for fit?

How are they for fit?
True to size. I don't think they have half sizes. I wear a 10.5 in pretty much every regular shoe (not golf shoes) and 10 in dress shoes and I wear a 10 in Hey Dudes.

True to size. I don't think they have half sizes. I wear a 10.5 in pretty much every regular shoe (not golf shoes) and 10 in dress shoes and I wear a 10 in Hey Dudes.
They would be a pretty solid upgrade from my absolutely trashed crocs loafer looking things (no not the regular stupid crocs that's crazy talk).

Alright fine, I'll ponder.

I have dark blue in some shorts and slacks, but generally keep the polos and tops a lighter color.

I think I need more Trav pants. Been rocking the "Right on Time" pants lately and the fit is awesome. Also, this is hilarious under the zipper..

View attachment 9031111

Are you playing golf commando style?

Puma Jackpot shorts arrived today. I’m really impressed with the quality and the fit. The price can’t be beat either.

Puma Jackpot shorts arrived today. I’m really impressed with the quality and the fit. The price can’t be beat either.
They are so freaking good

More 101 shorts and another vest….damn you @Canadan

Some good deals to be had on them out there. I need to move away from ultimates.
I slowly have, then I find a great deal on ultimates :rolleyes:

Anyone have any cheap, waterproof shoe recommendations? After my last pair of "rain shoes" left me with trenchfoot yesterday, I am back in the market. They'll only be used when I'm walking and the ground is super soggy... which has seemed like 85% of my rounds this year unfortunately.

Back