What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Peter Millar polo. Feels amazing, looks great. Not something I normally splurge for, but a pretty special occasion.

Cool look. Is that one cotton or from their performance collection?

Cool look. Is that one cotton or from their performance collection?
It's from the Crown Ease collection. I think it's performance. Doesn't feel like cotton, but it is pretty comfortable. I got it because I like the design. It's easily the biggest step up I've made in golf shirts. I'm usually a "Puma or Ashworth when they're on clearance" sort of person for golf shirts.

It's from the Crown Ease collection. I think it's performance. Doesn't feel like cotton, but it is pretty comfortable. I got it because I like the design. It's easily the biggest step up I've made in golf shirts. I'm usually a "Puma or Ashworth when they're on clearance" sort of person for golf shirts.

It’s awesome looking.
You can find the material on the inside of the shirt, down near the bottom on one of the sides.

It’s awesome looking.
You can find the material on the inside of the shirt, down near the bottom on one of the sides.
It is cotton, according to the tag. Certainly doesn't feel like cotton. Not that I mind. The upside is that, since church and the golf course is the only wear & tear I put on shirts, it should last a good long while.

It’s awesome looking.

Great looking shirt. I am huge Peter Millar fan. Love the style, quality and fit. My go to company for shirts and 1/4 zips

It is cotton, according to the tag. Certainly doesn't feel like cotton. Not that I mind. The upside is that, since church and the golf course is the only wear & tear I put on shirts, it should last a good long while.

I have a couple of their cotton shirts as well. Don’t try it, unless its too big on you and you will be good to go.

Wait did I survive this or did I do a thing?
You never gave me an answer jerk! We can make that happen tomorrow though easy peasy.

Puma Ivie Hoodie is inbound, as is the Puma Quilted LS Crew. Thanks Budget Golf!
Hmm, seems like Puma might owe me one of those hoodies for free...:cool:

I told y’all.

oof.

CFDA88C2-2C34-49AE-8BF5-7BD11C041CC8.jpeg

1) Still remain my favorite 1/4 zips on the planet.

2) The full zip hoodie is SUCH a killer addition to the closet.

3) I have a problem, but I’m ok with it. They take care of my HS team so it makes me like them even more.

BF81D4CE-8965-451D-81E1-A4422C795018.jpeg

ua fade rst 2 shoes
travis mathew favorites flip flops

Pondering more vests.

I grabbed one of the sweaters in my last Matte shipment and I’m officially getting old. It’s amazing.

Amazon is ridiculous. Just bought two pairs of adidas ultimate shorts, two pairs of tapered ultimate pants, and an adidas vest for 101 dollars.

That's absolutely insane. MSRP on that lot is easily 350+

These arrived today. The Penguin shorts might be going back. Not a fan of the cargo pocket. On the plus side, the shorts are well made and cargo pocket is discreet.

86E861B2-C4F9-4C11-B5D0-164D9EC8E1BA.jpeg

Local apparel shop and their graphic designers did some shirts for my golf teams, should make for nice fund raisers!

6838AFF1-A98A-43D4-95B9-7D7219660B28.jpeg
CDA35590-6BF3-43EE-893A-324CB1E2C069.jpeg

I need to stop. Going ham on the Budget sale.

Wore the Tour Premiere's all weekend long, even walking. Didn't expect to feel the kind of comfort I got out of them.

So far, they are my only real waterproof option in the house. Starting to think I need to double down with the trash weather pending overthe next few months.

I came across a couple of items I couldn't pass up today. Especially this Sea Island Ralph Lauren moreno wool 1/4 for $40.00 bucks. IMG_20191109_204211.jpgIMG_20191109_204152.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191109_204211.jpg
    IMG_20191109_204211.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20191109_204152.jpg
    IMG_20191109_204152.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 6
Back