Whats Worse? CBS Golf Coverage or...

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Literally anything else.

Watching Hallmark Channel movies.

Sincere question, since I don’t watch much golf. What is wrong with it?

It's a trick question everyone, nothing is worse then CBS golf coverage.

NBC golf coverage because of having to stomach that mindless idiot Azinger.

Didn’t watch today’s coverage, but Jim Nantz and Nick Faldo are generally a good combo. I’d take CBS coverage over NBC any day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox is the best. Unless Joe Buck is around..

Sincere question, since I don’t watch much golf. What is wrong with it?

Same here. I don't watch hardly any network coverage anymore.

I can only imagine how bad it is since Feherty is long gone, now they cut Kosits and McCord.

Just go ahead and lock this one up! Because...Here's a guy that I just cannot stand to hear!

IMG_1682.jpg

I had a medical procedure done where the anesthesia didn't completely take. That was pretty bad.

I thought they were very insightful. I love hearing, “he needs this up and down to save par” or similar “needs a two putt for par”. Even better, “he just drove it into the bunker, what a mistake.”

What is wrong with CBS coverage? I keep hearing this, but I'm not sure what the problem is? I love Nantz and Faldo.

I am fine with Nantz and Faldo....wish McCord was back

The alternative is Joe Buck, so CBS is tolerable. I wish we could get a booth of Duval, Faxon and Bacon.. that would be a great broadcast

I think Nantz and Faldo are a good team. As far as booth analyst go I like Duval the best and on course Bones has done a great job since he and Phil parted ways.

There’s a lot worse than CBS golf coverage. Gary Danielson, Lee Corso, Desmond Howard, Marty Smith, MLB coverage, Chris Berman, Joe Buck, all “cable” and network news, basketball coverage, 98% of the drivel on network, “cable,” and streaming channel TV. I could go on.

Dick Vitale. It’s time.... it really is.
I don’t like the Amanda women. I don’t understand why they stick her in front of a screen every week. Also some of there new on course people are uptight. Nance was actually trying to have fun with Davis Love but his answer was what I anticipated. Lighten up Frances!!

To me it’s not the commentary as much as it is what they’re showing. Players making a charge don’t get the tv coverage sometimes. They fill the broadcast with fluff and garbage instead of focusing on what’s on the course.

CBS is just awful this time of year because of college basketball. FFS do you not know how to start coverage on time so WHEN the game runs over allotted time, golf isn’t getting the bump?

Its the same to me its always been, I don't watch golf for the broadcast team. Besides this weekend with the pro-am felt very amateurish anyway

Back