Whats your name? (Suggestion)

Moved thread out of Tech Support and Stickyed in Check in Desk.

Whaaa?
That was nice, there is a little issue, if you could help me in the regard of that. Actually, I'm currently using
realplayer with download utilities but the video is facing some issue to be downloaded. Can you see the problem?

All of the following are perfectly acceptable for myself.

Jacob
JR
Jake
Shake-- I will expain this one in a PM if you ask nice, it's a pretty funny story.
Big Shake
Mr. Amazing

All of the following are perfectly acceptable for myself.

Jacob
JR
Jake
Shake-- I will expain this one in a PM if you ask nice, it's a pretty funny story.
Big Shake
Mr. Amazing
Jake, buddy, I will never ever call you Mr. Amazing. Sorry bud, just can't do that hahahahaha

The Enlightened One is also acceptable (what is funny is, I know a guy with that nickname)
Jake, buddy, I will never ever call you Mr. Amazing. Sorry bud, just can't do that hahahahaha

Hey Jman, when are we going to call you a Kansas Citian? hehe

BILL here AKA. KABILLIONAIRE, MR.BILL ,BILL THE CAT and what ever else comes up...ive herd them all ..i think???

Hey Jman, when are we going to call you a Kansas Citian? hehe

Prolly not good sir. Looks like we'll be livin' on Tulsa time for 4 more years.

I'm still pissed I didn't holler at you when I was in town for the interview...I feel dumb.

As for the thread at hand... its James. But, to students its Coach, and to a very select few its Jim or even Jimmy-Jam (football thing).

Old my arse! Dawgdaddy is the old one on here and I am the young stud :banana:!

You are as young as you feel and I feel.....oh, wait. Yep I am old.

My wife calls me lots of nicknames, none of which can be said on a public board..........

Name is kinda obvious

MY NAME IS RICK AND I'M A PUTTER HO!!

My name is Martin, Screen name McKillian is actually an old Charactername from years ago playing Ad&D

Ed. I know, really hard to spell and stuff. :D

Patrick.

Or Coach O.

My name is Dylan. It's my middle name.....a strange family tradition we have. My son's name is Dylan Blake so he is called Blake...

My user name on here is my initials (td) and I live in Baton Rouge, LA (inbr), therefore tdinbr

My name is Nate...people here have dubbed me, "Jersey Nate" to not confuse from the Nate south of the Mason-Dixon...my username is my first initial and my last name...Nate Ndosi = nndosi.

Bryan here. Great thread

Mine is Craig...not Barry...just a fan of alliteration.

Ryan

Last name is my screen name.

there are some who call me tim....

Pretty easy actually, Mary

stop lying cindy!

AKA Jim

Back