When Was Your Last Lesson?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Simple question here. When was your last lesson with a golf professional?

Last spring when I did some video shooting/editing work for my friend who is a PGA Teaching Pro. We traded work for lessons...great deal! Also added 10 mph more to my clubhead speed!

Too long ago(2 years i think) i need to go again

2015. Took a year to just enjoy playing and to try to work on my game on my own for now. Index is as low as it's ever been but I'll be back to lessons most likely next year.

First week of October , coincidentally when I started playing really good golf again .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

October 2013

Last week. Started lessons w/ a new pro.

November 23, 2016

It's probably been about 3 months or so.

Never :banghead: Learned the game of golf from a friend of mine. I blame him for my obsession addiction chasing a little white ball around. I love it to death now and can't get enough of it. Golfer for life :banana: I've been wanting to take lessons, but just hadn't found the right one yet, one of my 2017 goals.

I've had some amateurs help me with my swing here and there, but my last lesson with an actual professional was probably when I was about 12 or 13.

Monday, December 5th. Short game tips with RFC!

March or so of 2015. Only one I have had and sadly I didnt put the work in to make it stick. Need to do some self examination this year on what I truly want out of this game going forward.

2 years ago, I need to schedule some this year.

Never had one.

1988. His name was Ed Coleman at rancho Park Golf. Course in West LA...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Oct 2015. Then my instructor switched careers and I didn't find a new one this year.

August. Then I moved. Something that helped me immensely and I need to get back to doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 8-9 months ago. I'll be seeing a pro in a couple weeks for a fitting, then possibly trying to get in a tune up at the outset of the 2017 season.

I've never had a lesson with anyone; my grandfather and brother don't count...

3 weeks ago.

Never had one myself-- Been extremely close on several occasions, but for whatever reason just never pulled the trigger. Will be looking into it this year though.

My last series of lessons was almost 3 years ago. Instructor was talking about all kinds of changes, but that's too much for me to tackle with limited time. So, that year and the following off-season, I picked out 2 things we had discussed and worked on them, almost exclusively. This offseason, I'm going to refocus on those same items, again (they helped transform my tee game, and that has waned, recently).

Unfortunately never. I know I really should but right now my time is so limited that when I have time for golf I want to be on the course playing.

Back