When Was Your Last Lesson?

I believe mid september ish

April of 2013 when preparing for the Morgan Cup......really need to start them up again, I've developed some really bad habits.

Think it was either right before or after the Morgan Cup in 2014. Been wanting to get some lessons but I honestly I don't feel like I have the time to get a lesson and then do the follow up work to make it worthwhile.

August but want to start back up in January, every 2 months. Before August it had been about 5 years.

Just before the Annika Academy closed

I've never had a lesson. I've only been golfing for about a year, but I will be getting one before one before I start the 2017 season.

October of this year.

JM

My last lesson with a pro was in October

5 years ago was my only lesson. Got one for Xmas. Just can't bring myself to pay 100+ for a lesson when I can golf 3+ times at away courses for that. Plus, never that motivated. In the 8 years I've been a big golfer, I've gone from fighting to break 100 on a course rated 66/110 to shooting low/mid 70s often at my home 74/128 course. This summer I plan to get some though; my game has plateaued in the last 2 years and I desperately need to straighten out my driver. ~105 SS so can swing, but lucky to hit 4 fairways and have fewer than 5 penalty strokes a round (I count chip outs as a penalty and OB-lots at my course- as 2).

I think Freddie watched me for a few minutes in Alabama last year and our club pro gave me a five minute fix-up for my driver after a round last year.

It was over the summer, so almost 6 months.........

Last Summer.
Time to rededicate myself!

Time to improve!

June for me with our head pro. I like to usually have at least one-two per year, just to make sure I haven't picked up any really bad habits. If so, I want to fix them as quickly as possible before they get ingrained even more.

Never.

I have never had a golf lesson.

Im sure this is shocking to most. :alien:

It was before the last Morgan Cup. But with that coming back, maybe it's time.

It was before the last Morgan Cup. But with that coming back, maybe it's time.
Ditto on time line

Edit: A big follow up thank you to my buddy Kang for helping me with that as well!

Last edited:
3 months ago ... got two more coming to me ... I bought a package and was going to take one during the Christmas break ... and then yesterday I hurt my back ... grrrr

4 years ago I believe.... maybe 5.

Tried to get in for some this year, the pro was busy, and I never ended up trying again.

I do definitely want to pursue instruction again, but it has to be with the right person.

Over two years ago I believe

Back in May was my last lesson, it was part because of a group lesson. Last 1 on 1 lesson was probably in March, I'll probably get 2 or 3 in to start 2017 and spend the year trying to get it to stick. Fortunately, I play quite a few rounds with the guy I'll get my lessons from, so that helps out a lot!

Last month with Golf-tec.

Two years ago. I know, because right after I set up a six month lesson program, I hurt my elbow at work. I went to the lessons, but couldn't actually swing the clubs. It hurt so bad, I had to quit swinging all together for a few months.

A few months ago.

Last official lesson was in the middle of November

Summer, around July or August.

Back