When Was Your Last Lesson?

October 8th (this year).

October 1st.

I've never had a lesson. But feel as if I need to start taking them. I'm just all over the place.

probably 27 years ago.... probably time to put the Ben Hogan book down and pick up the pace of improvement with a pro.

A few days before the Bridgestone Championship.

It didn't take...

Been 3 weeks or so..........trying something different for the time being

Couple years ago, last year if you include swing tips with FK I need to get lessons for this coming winter maybe I will maybe I won't

November 12. Playing lesson with the Panda.

A month ago or so.

Had 8 sessions this past summer.

4 days before Bridgestone championship so first week of Sept. I need a refresher course

July of this year.

My most recent private lesson was in 2015. However, my club pro does clinics a few times a month, and when the topic interests me, I attend those. I went to a couple last month. He usually limits the number to allow some personal time with each.

10- 15 years ago. A lost cause is a lost cause!

I was under the age of 10 so I'm
In the decades yes that's plural.

Sept this year and have one left with my lesson package. Debating if I stay with him or go back to my previous one who soe intriguing lesson options this year

likw June 2015 while prepping for #THPLegacy

October of this year. I purchased a 5 lesson pack this year and after the 5, all lessons until end of March are heavily discounted. Hopefully the weather is decent enough in March so I can get a couple more in.

I think mine was August sometime. It was 100% putting as I was really struggling.

Last October. My teacher moved on and haven't found someone I trust locally.

I think it was back in the summer. And I think I've only had the one this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring 2016, rebuilding swing after my elbow surgery.

Two years ago...wow that's a while. ha

My last lesson with a professional was a chipping/putting lesson in October.

Back