Which club would you choose?

Dave Alvarado

Reaction score
Handicap
Like the title says, which would you choose? Red, white, or blue?

xFcj9A8.jpg

I would go with blue. The tight pattern is more reliable than the extra distance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blue. That dispersion though.

One that gets closer to the target!

Otherwise, white.

First thought is probably the white. Seems like it's just as long as the Red, without having a crazy amount of dispersion.

What is the total distance? Is this an iron, hybrid, wood, or driver?

Yes, my questions too. Whats the difference in yards between white and blue? Is it something you are trying to fill a gap with? If so, where are the clubs on either side in regards to yardage?

I would take the smaller red circle that's further down range than the red/blue/white cluster. ;)

I'm taking blue.

White, it's long with a nice dispersion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going white. Longer than blue with just a tab bit worse dispersion. Working on swing and getting accuracy is easier than to gain distance.

I'd go for blue, tighter dispersion and straight. White is pretty close, but also offline. I'd take accuracy over that marginal distance gain.

White.

White. Dispersion isn't much worse than blue, but it's longer.

Simply just looking at the circles, white. Don't know the yardage (although it looks to be between the 100 and 150 to me) or usage.

Blue for me

Blue. Smallest dispersion.

What is the total distance? Is this an iron, hybrid, wood, or driver?
7 iron. Difference between blue and white is one club (10 yds average carry).

7 iron. Difference between blue and white is one club (10 yds average carry).

With that information, my vote doesn't changes. White is 10 yards longer with just a little bigger spread. I'd take the yardage and hit an 8 iron of the white instead of a 7 with the blue in your shoes.

forgive my ignorance here. I have not dealt with much as for computer golf equipment other than the average sim now and then and I am not embarrassed to say that I am not familiar with what we are viewing. I can only speculate what this is and I may be wrong so I wont. Perhaps someone can explain it to me if its simple enough? :)

How many balls make up each circle?

I would go with either blue or white, depending on whichever one felt best and inspired the most confidence. I would assume that the difference between the two were the result in differences in my own swings/ball striking rather than clubs. Unless I really liked the look and feel of the red club, I would discount it because its results just seem too far off compared to the other two and I would always second guess myself if I were to game it.

White...dispersion can be worked on.

forgive my ignorance here. I have not dealt with much as for computer golf equipment other than the average sim now and then and I am not embarrassed to say that I am not familiar with what we are viewing. I can only speculate what this is and I may be wrong so I wont. Perhaps someone can explain it to me if its simple enough? :)
This is a view of where all the shots of each club ended up on a launch monitor. If you were hitting balls out into a fairway, you'd find all your balls within the circle. Bigger circle = bigger spread.

Each of these was 10 shots.

White...dispersion can be worked on.
I'm trying to figure out, how much is the club and how much is the swing? These were all back-to-back shots, the best I could come up with, none were bad misses. I got on the launch monitor right after a lesson where I was hitting my irons really well. Like, well enough that my coach was impressed.

Back