Staff member
Reaction score
Thought this was a fun question

No brainer. 1. Easy.

Gotta go #1.

I’d have to go with 3. Think I have a better shot of out driving them. 😂

1 would be the most fun I think

I’m going group 4

I think I'd go 3. Be fun to play to with and get the perspective of those guys out on the course.

Group 3. Group 1 might be more fun but for the rest of my life I'd be able to say I played a round with Nicklaus and Watson (and I guess that Langer guys isn't bad either).

#1....be a lotta fun

It'd be interesting to see the choices by age of respondent. I wouldn't say no to any of them, but Group 3 is my first choice.

Group 1 would definitely be a fun time. Would be interesting to see the banter between Daly & Clarke.

Man I wish I could get group 3 and Daly, but outside of that I gotta go 3.

No golf would be played in group 1 with all the talking and story telling that would take place.
Collin and Phil would just needle and poke at me the entire time while Weir quietly smiled at 'em in group 2
Old man group 3 would spend the entire round explaining why they were better than the other two.
Els would just want to fight me, Couples would ask me after each hole what my name was and VJ would look annoyed that I was playing w/ them in group 4.

So with that being the case give me group 2 and the needle.

#1 all day for me, and riding with Lee!

3. I can't imagine turning down the opportunity to play with Nicklaus and Watson.

As much as if like to knock a few back with Daly there's no way I could keep up, so #4

I'd go with 3

Group 3. To play with Nicklaus and Watson. 👍🏻👍🏻

#1 Each and every day would love to play with Trevino.

I'd go 2 or 3. Probably 2. Playing a round with Phil would be better than every other dude on the list for me.

Each group has 1 or more players I'm not a big fan of unfortunately. I'd probably pick #2 because it would be a blast to play with Phil and Monty has mellowed out a ton over the last 10 years.

Back