Who Likes to Have Fun?

It's going to be close, but we might even hit 5 million this week.

Never could have imagined that when I joined 7 years ago.

I love seeing all of the excitement right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey JB....thanks!

And thanks to GG, and wardy and Jman and ddec, and Tadashi, and mikedean449,000,00,00 and thanks to everyone else I'm sure I should have mentioned, for all of the insane amount of hard work you folks do to bring us this fun and awesome place full of pretty damn fantastic people.

It doesn't get said enough, you folks work hard and long hours and spend a lot of time bringing the awesome and you do it all with a smile. So thanks everyone, especially JB and GG for bringing this dream to life.

#golfisfun
#THPisawesome

It's going to be close, but we might even hit 5 million this week.

This sounds like it might be a teaser...

I've had an unbelievable week this week:D and it's only February, so many other great things ahead of us here.

Hey JB....thanks!

And thanks to GG, and wardy and Jman and ddec, and Tadashi, and mikedean449,000,00,00 and thanks to everyone else I'm sure I should have mentioned, for all of the insane amount of hard work you folks do to bring us this fun and awesome place full of pretty damn fantastic people.

It doesn't get said enough, you folks work hard and long hours and spend a lot of time bringing the awesome and you do it all with a smile. So thanks everyone, especially JB and GG for bringing this dream to life.

#golfisfun
#THPisawesome

Pretty much summed it up there Dave!

Golf and fun go hand in hand. At least here at THP.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So much good stuff going on right now and I have a feeling more is on its way.

I've had nothing but fun since I joined this site, especially as an Albatross member! Proud to be part of this community and I tell everyone I can about it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just think about this past week.
Giving away 2 free trips (including all travel) to UST Mamiya for full fitting and it comes with equipment.
Contest for the Ultimate all expenses paid trip THE GRANDADDY that has full fitting, 14 clubs and more
Currently giving away a new driver
Launched THP Fantasy Golf where the winner wins a free trip and fitting and 14 clubs.
Told the world The 60 second sweep is coming!
Shoulder Tapped 10+ THPers that are having equipment send to them just for being active on THP.

Yes, 2017 is here and it's only February. Welcome to THP and buckle up for a wild ride of fun!

#GolfIsFun

Don't forget the awesome Cleveland giveaway!

Also I blew my personal best out of the water this week by 7 strokes (85 to 77). Its been the best golf week of my life thanks to THP and a sweet day on the links!

JB this year THP is knocking it out of the park on everything. Not to say previous years have been no different, but you have really worked hard to top everything. Can't believe its just almost march and so much is already hopping.

Great time to be a THPer!

It's been a whirlwind past 10 days of so, that's for sure.

~Rock

It's a great time to be on THP!

It has been crazy and great news pretty much every day on here! Let's keep it going!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not going to lie, I was pretty burnt out on golf a couple of years ago. One of the things responsible for my complete 180 about the game is the year round golf (and other) banter with you fine folks. Thanks THP! Golf IS fun.

Some really cool stuff will be continuing to come up this weekend and next week for those that like to have some fun.

Some really cool stuff will be continuing to come up this weekend and next week for those that like to have some fun.

Fun ... who doesn't like fun, especially when it comes to THP & golf!

Does it involve a city with a history of partying??? (even if said parties have mainly been about tea) :alien:

After a rough week of work, I could go for some fun this weekend!

I like fun.

5 million post party very soon.

Back