Whoop Fitness Band

I do have a 1%. Well, that’s embarrassing. Come on @OITW play catch-up.

4% is my worst...but that was with Covid. Worst because of drinking is 9%

According to UPS Tracking my Whoop was just delivered to my house. Looking forward to getting it charged up and running tonight after work. (y)

According to UPS Tracking my Whoop was just delivered to my house. Looking forward to getting it charged up and running tonight after work. (y)
Don't forget to post your username so you can get added to the THP group...if you want lol

Again, that goes for anyone on here that has one!

Don't forget to post your username so you can get added to the THP group...if you want lol

Again, that goes for anyone on here that has one!

Will do! You all have some awesome, witty usernames? Or just normal? ;)

I. Am. Struggling.
0FBD4A31-A8D4-4AFB-B6BB-1C0E329A42F8.jpeg

Damn man. I thought my two weeks of pretty much straight yellow recovery was rough. You doing alright?
I’ve been getting enough sleep, but the quality has been awful. Not sure why! Almost matched my weekly high with a 31% this morning 😖😙

9 straight days of red recovery and I’m starting to question the validity of HRV and also my sanity.

9 straight days of red recovery and I’m starting to question the validity of HRV and also my sanity.

Nah it’s a thing sadly. As someone who had had single digit ones before. What are you doing through the day and how are you sleeping?

Nah it’s a thing sadly. As someone who had had single digit ones before. What are you doing through the day and how are you sleeping?
Was a bit less active last week, but no huge changes. Recovering from lasik and does appear to be impacting my recovery. Whoop knows!

I think recovery is totally a function of HRV and how it compares to your baseline. First my HRV is so low I think I might be dead with an average between 18-20. However when it was up a few points the other night my recovery was 84%. My RHR was higher than normal, my respiratory rate was higher than normal and I got 45 minutes less sleep than I normally do even though I spent a lot of time in bed I was awake for 2:35 minutes. To me it seems that how your HRV compares to your baseline is the only thing that impacts the recovery score.

🤬 Snow. This is my strain from sitting all day except for two rounds of shoveling.
1612225097599.png

Back on the booze - see ya high recovery scores

You look like you need a friend sir. I'll twist my arm and grab a beer with you.

Back on the booze - see ya high recovery scores
I also did dry January and completed it. Rarely had a green recovery still 😂

15158.gif

Tonight’s recovery will be interesting. Can I break my red streak? Highest strain of the year by a mile, but also mmm beer. 🤷‍♂️

Back