Whoop Fitness Band

I should be in the red tomorrow so we’ll have given it our all today haha
You can just guess that I will be in a 4.2-6.5 tomorrow with a yellow recovery. I’m noticing that is my “have you moved at all today or did you sit at your desk all day and stress” result.

You can just guess that I will be in a 4.2-6.5 tomorrow with a yellow recovery. I’m noticing that is my “have you moved at all today or did you sit at your desk all day and stress” result.
do you need me to text you every two hours and tell you to get off your arse lol

I need to sleep more..lol

I need to sleep more..lol
My wife gave me hers a month or so ago to prove to me I don't get enough sleep. I think she really just wanted something else to tell me I don't, and to go to bed, etc. Whoop is like a second wife if you ask me.

we all do, I think Gary is the only person who I see consistently get 100% of the sleep goals

Always gets 8 hours. I don’t understand. I lay in bed for 8, get 6.

:rolleyes:
1612271480318.png

Am I doing something wrong? My Journal, each morning asks me about my prior day....so I fill it out. But it appears to be a day behind, as in it's a day off. It's showing me in the red today...ok....but if alcohol is a big red pusher....I haven't had any since Sunday afternoon. Monday was fine...no red....but today, red. I think I'm doing something wrong.

Bought one for my oldest daughter that plays soccer for a birthday present. She likes stats, tracking and analytics so might enjoy seeing what is going on. If not, I'll take over!

Bought one for my oldest daughter that plays soccer for a birthday present. She likes stats, tracking and analytics so might enjoy seeing what is going on. If not, I'll take over!

Am I doing something wrong? My Journal, each morning asks me about my prior day....so I fill it out. But it appears to be a day behind, as in it's a day off. It's showing me in the red today...ok....but if alcohol is a big red pusher....I haven't had any since Sunday afternoon. Monday was fine...no red....but today, red. I think I'm doing something wrong.
Don’t know how the journal gets a day off. That’s weird. But red recovery isn’t necessarily tied to alcohol. Just means your body didn’t recovery properly from the previous day.

Could mean not enough deep sleep or REM sleep. Too many disturbances throughout the night. Not enough water the prior day. That’s a huge one for me. It could mean a ton of stuff.

I’ve had an issue with my back for a couple weeks now and have only had two green recovery days. I guarantee that’s why I’m not seeing recovery improvement even though I’m regularly getting enough sleep and drinking a ton of water. Like I said, it’s always something

Don’t know how the journal gets a day off. That’s weird. But red recovery isn’t necessarily tied to alcohol. Just means your body didn’t recovery properly from the previous day.

Could mean not enough deep sleep or REM sleep. Too many disturbances throughout the night. Not enough water the prior day. That’s a huge one for me. It could mean a ton of stuff.

I’ve had an issue with my back for a couple weeks now and have only had two green recovery days. I guarantee that’s why I’m not seeing recovery improvement even though I’m regularly getting enough sleep and drinking a ton of water. Like I said, it’s always something

Doing a little more digging and it's showing my HRV is at 12....so that's probably why.

As for my journal....when I click on the journal button (on today main Overview screen)...it's showing my entry from this morning, for yesterday. Is that what you all see?

Doing a little more digging and it's showing my HRV is at 12....so that's probably why.

As for my journal....when I click on the journal button (on today main Overview screen)...it's showing my entry from this morning, for yesterday. Is that what you all see?
So when I click on the journal, it says today feb 2nd but it’s for what I did yesterday. That’s how it’s supposed to be so yours sounds right!

Last edited:
So when I click on the journal, it says today feb 2nd but it’s for what I did yesterday. That’s how it’s supposed to be so yours sounds right!
I don't use the journal.. Do others find it useful?

I don't use the journal.. Do others find it useful?

Yes, especially when you get the monthly recap - weekly is solid as good but for the data lovers the monthly recap is where it’s at.

Which reminds me to check out January

Just filled mine out and it matches what you said

we all do, I think Gary is the only person who I see consistently get 100% of the sleep goals
I love getting my 8 hours each night. It’s not too hard to do as long as I plan a decent time to shut everything off. Quality of sleep leaves something to be desired

5:57 high stress 84% recovery

Stress is always something I think is relative. I'm always stressed with something, so it's always a low, sometimes medium. I'm not sure if I'm answering that right, or if I'm more high stress all the time.

Back