Wife surprised me with a driver fitting!

7832E2CF-CD72-49AD-9CB6-8060BE02234E.jpeg

Here is the winner. Average is brought down from swing three.

Basically went in and hit some shafts to find what worked best and then hit a bunch of heads. I told him I was not going to be brand loyal and wanted the best and most forgiving setup.

I loved the feel of the Radspeed. The sound was solid as well. The guy was super patient with me and wasn’t pushy.

I was completely surprised by the shaft honestly but the feel was great and results speak for themselves.

Epic Speed was a second place finisher. Titleist was surprising ball speed wise but didn’t get along great. Sim2 was egregious.

Last edited:
View attachment 8991503

Basically went in and hit some shafts to find what worked best and then hit a bunch of heads. I told him I was not going to be brand loyal and wanted the best and most forgiving setup.

I loved the feel of the Radspeed. The sound was solid as well. The guy was super patient with me and wasn’t pushy.

I was completely surprised by the shaft honestly but the feel was great and results speak for themselves.

Epic Speed was a second place finisher. Titleist was surprising ball speed wise but didn’t get along great. Sim2 was egregious.
Did you hit an mizuno heads?

View attachment 8991503

Impressive, my man!

Nice numbers Mike! I thought maybe the TSi3 would be a good fit for you, but hard to argue with those numbers.

Man that is cool to see. Looks like your experience was similar to mine when I hit the RAD against my gamer, the SZ like you (albeit different flavors. Looks like you saw about 4 mph improvement in ball speed, just like me.

Thanks for making me want a RAD now.

Pardon my lack of knowledge but what is the 2 after 6X?

Oh and went Peacoat of course 😎

I think all of this just confirms that I need to get to a Club Champion location. My negative experience at GolfTec and seeing this - I'm excited to make that happen.

I think all of this just confirms that I need to get to a Club Champion location. My negative experience at GolfTec and seeing this - I'm excited to make that happen.
I hope you do! Too many great stories to ignore.

Did you wife agree to let you buy a new driver or just get you a fitting ";)

Great result! Curious to know what ball you used for the fitting... is it your gamer?

Looks like you ended up with a real winner! Awesome to see man!

Congrats on the new driver! You have some serious speed! Those are goal numbers for me.

Club path wasn’t too bad. I’ve always had a little inside path and for the most part was under -3.

Did you happen to try the Ventus Blue with you Cobra Speedzone head? Is the Ventus Blue a stock shaft?

Back