Winner- Matrix & THP Player's Championship Contest

Wow, that's incredible Doug and very cool of Matrix!

Thanks for sharing with us man.

Doug, that is simply amazing. Thank you very much for sharing that and congrats.

So awesome dude!

Doug, so happy for you and what a cool engraving. See you soon buddy!

Thanks Ryan, it was a blast and have made a great friend myself. I would take your "crap" round any day buddy! Now your ability to grab distance with a 3 wood was amazing to watch all day and I think drivers need to be banned for you #unfairadvantage. Look forward to teeing it up this summer.

LtEvOtApPeD B4

Doug that's awesome and a great tribute!

This is awesome Doug.

The contest could not have gone to a more deserving story.

Man you guys are quick...thanks everyone. This is truly very special to me...fore ever!

You are very special to us my friend. Congrats on the win, it is awesome that you were able to make it so personal and for you to share with us.

I am glad this worked out so well Doug. Very cool.

Just wanted to polish this off with the "almost final" outcome. Pulled one of my wedge grips and slapped it on this bad boy to get some swings in, but still looking for a good color/grip combo.
IMAG1279.jpg

Thanks again THP and Matrix...really has an impact on me every time I pulled it out of the bag this week.

Just wanted to polish this off with the "almost final" outcome. Pulled one of my wedge grips and slapped it on this bad boy to get some swings in, but still looking for a good color/grip combo.
IMAG1279.jpg

Thanks again THP and Matrix...really has an impact on me every time I pulled it out of the bag this week.

I hope youll let me throw this in my Cell at the range!

That is awesome congratulations and thanks for the giveaway.

Back