WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome looking bag Jman! I'll have to get some updated photos up.

Tap before talk.

Awesome bag Jman!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Dressed:

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

NAKED!!!!!

DSC_0142-1.jpg

DSC_0143-1.jpg

DSC_0144-1.jpg

This took for-ev-er to pull off, but its finally together! Still have room for one more club somewhere but I really don't know if I'll fill it. I apologize for the dirt, I was too excited to take pics to clean em all up lol.

Now if I could just see it. Anticipation is on high again.

Now if I could just see it. Anticipation is on high again.

Pics not showing Landon? Or just too dark? (I'm terrible with a camera! lol)

That bag makes me think unclean thoughts, JMan.

Pics not showing Landon? Or just too dark? (I'm terrible with a camera! lol)

There showing, but real dim light. I had lasik 5 yrs ago and that is a side affect with me. I don't see good in the dim light in pics or real life. :-(

Not sure how many people will see this post after all it is 11:30. But here is my contribution anyways.

027.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

016.jpg

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

024-1.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

019.jpg

025-1.jpg

026.jpg

Thanks man I enjoyed yours as well.

I haven't updated it in a bit....soon. Lot's of movement in this/these bag/s. Getting them narrowed down a bit though.

I haven't updated it in a bit....soon. Lot's of movement in this/these bag/s. Getting them narrowed down a bit though.

Looking forward to seeing your current set up.

There showing, but real dim light. I had lasik 5 yrs ago and that is a side affect with me. I don't see good in the dim light in pics or real life. :-(

Ah, I see (pun not intended)!

I'll get some better lit pics tonight just for you Landon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bags Jman & Hole~out!!!!

Jman, I know you've been working hard for a while to put your bag together and it came out great.

Hole~Out, I dig the setup but couldn't stop staring at that couch brother!!! Good stuff!

I love this thread, I'm gonna take some pics of my bag again soon. We got a new camera for Xmas, so it should be fun.

Can't wait to see those S3's buddy!!!!!!!!!

Nice bags Jman & Hole~out!!!!

Jman, I know you've been working hard for a while to put your bag together and it came out great.

Hole~Out, I dig the setup but couldn't stop staring at that couch brother!!! Good stuff!

I love this thread, I'm gonna take some pics of my bag again soon. We got a new camera for Xmas, so it should be fun.

lmao! I love seeing some stuff about the faux Burner 2.0's early in the mornin!

Good lord man, what did you do to your signature? It looks like a beiber concert!

nah....it's the Mardi Gras look!
Good lord man, what did you do to your signature? It looks like a beiber concert!

I will have an interesting setup by the end of this month. Pics will follow once my new sticks arrive. My new bag arrived yesterday and looks great. Once I have some time with it, I will post a mini review on the Sun Mountain C 130 cart bag in the appropriate thread.

I will have an interesting setup by the end of this month. Pics will follow once my new sticks arrive. My new bag arrived yesterday and looks great. Once I have some time with it, I will post a mini review on the Sun Mountain C 130 cart bag in the appropriate thread.

New sticks huh? Man, I cannot wait to see what you've got coming Old buddy.

ole gray dropping the hint bombs on us. Youve gone all Titleist havent you? BOOM

Looking forward to this Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back