Would You Jump In?

I gotta admit it is funny that people would jump in swamp water and swim to something that might be junk, but entering a contest for an all expenses paid trip that includes a full bag of top notch gear, a trip to Cali and a chance to play on one of the nicest courses in the country is too much.

Hahhaah.
#TheGrandaddy

I gotta admit it is funny that people would jump in swamp water and swim to something that might be junk, but entering a contest for an all expenses paid trip that includes a full bag of top notch gear, a trip to Cali and a chance to play on one of the nicest courses in the country is too much.

Hahhaah.
#TheGrandaddy
I would jump in for free if I got to give you a hug when I got out.

I would jump in for free if I got to give you a hug when I got out.

Deal. Get to FL and I will allow the hug after you get out of there.
#BluffCalled

Deal. Get to FL and I will allow the hug after you get out of there.
#BluffCalled
Stupid, "get to Florida". Dumb Wisconsin being far enough away.......

*walks away in shame*

Mmmm, no. Florida has got some mean water creatures around. Also, I don't wanna deal with any skin issues afterward.

No! I wouldn't take the chance of getting the germ in my eyes or nose or ears, too old for that crap.

Straight in, not a problem!

No Sir.

I'd do it if you could put the staff bag/gear in a big plastic bag or something so it didn't get all nasty.

Ummmmmm... No

Hahhaah.
#TheGrandaddy
In fairness...I only agreed if the bag was your shark tooth bag. Not junk. Otherwise, pfft.

In fairness...I only agreed if the bag was your shark tooth bag. Not junk. Otherwise, pfft.

Let's just pretend it's a trap you're trying to climb out of and then you're for sure in it to win it! :bomb:

I'd jump without question

I think I would rather buy my own stuff. That is just too disgusting to consider!!

I would jump in with just a jock strap on or perhaps bukked nekked!

If I am getting a bag, 14 clubs and swag... I would jump in without question.

I've swam in merky croc water in Nepal before. Actually seen crocs on the opposite shore, but in reality wasn't in any real danger as there were river dolphins present. And like sharks, crocs don't go near where the dolphins are. Was creepy feeling them brush by your leg and couldn't see them (dolphins), as they were curious about us.
Also, this is a little embarrassing, but when I was younger around 20, my buddy spilled his beer in the ashtray. He said I'll give you $50 if you drink that... I drank it.
So yes I'd jump in.

That is normal swimming...I would

I'd jump in for sure.

Nah! Now if you told me I'd to get back into the Grandaddy I'd do laps!

I slept on this and the answer is still no.

Absolutely!!! I swam in pounds as a kid and would still do it to this day.

Back