Would You Jump In?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Reclaimed water pond that is filled at the top with algae or something. Looks completely solid and Mward even dropped a tee in to see if it was.

The question came up if we took a staff bag and filled it with gear, but you had no idea what the gear was would you jump in and go get it?

The ultimate SWAG lover Mward said no, but quickly waffled and we all know he would. So would you?

cf1fbbeef14646bc5eb456f0b0c86a61.jpg

Good god no. I hate lakes, so this pond would be a HELL NO

How deep? If it's above my head, the answer is no.

Also, what's the pond smell like?

Hmm, are the clubs coming straight from your garage stash?
Can I somehow decipher what brand the staff bag is?
Is the bag stuffed with gear, or just 14 clubs?
Is the gear brand new, or used?
Is the wind blowing?
Can I wear a vest?

Any chance whatsoever of alligators in that thing?

I think i could keep my head out of the water, so I'd lean yes.

Reclaimed water pond that is filled at the top with algae or something. Looks completely solid and Mward even dropped a tee in to see if it was.

The question came up if we took a staff bag and filled it with gear, but you had no idea what the gear was would you jump in and go get it?

The ultimate SWAG lover Mward said no, but quickly waffled and we all know he would. So would you?

cf1fbbeef14646bc5eb456f0b0c86a61.jpg

I think you have your Mike's mixed up. And hell to the no.

how long is the bag of goodies in the pond? I mean do I have to swim down to get them, or is it pretty much instantly, the second the bag touches the water, the second I get to jump in? Oh and what kind of equipment? Man so many questions. End of the day, I would just throw wardy in to get it for me.

In Florida no way I don't want to be eaten by something in the water. Elsewhere possibly depends on the gator situation but more than likely no

I'll pass.

Ok, I would. Someone would have to hose me down immediately though.

No, none whatsoever. It could be a bag filled with the latest and greatest and I'd watch it sink.

Hmm, are the clubs coming straight from your garage stash?

Yes.

Any chance whatsoever of alligators in that thing?

Nothing is living in there.

I think you have your Mike's mixed up. And hell to the no.

Clearly Swag Ward has been lying to you. He puts everybody to shame.

how long is the bag of goodies in the pond? I mean do I have to swim down to get them, or is it pretty much instantly, the second the bag touches the water, the second I get to jump in? Oh and what kind of equipment? Man so many questions. End of the day, I would just throw wardy in to get it for me.

It would be placed in the middle, so you would have to swim out to it.

In Florida no way I don't want to be eaten by something in the water. Elsewhere possibly depends on the gator situation

Nothing is living in there.

I'm sitting at my desk at work and my toes are squirming at the mere thought of touching the bottom of that thing.

I'd kiss Ward before I jumped into that mess and I am never kissing little Bilbo baggins. Nothing is worth contracting Tampabola

Nah.
On the other hand if someone threw my Grandaddy bag in there I'd have no issue throwing the perpetrating person in after them...

some more questions

Can I somehow decipher what brand the staff bag is?
Is the bag stuffed with gear, or just 14 clubs?
Is the gear brand new, or used?
Is the wind blowing?
Can I wear a vest?

I still throw Wardy in.

Depth of pond, we couldn't determine. I'd assume the bag would be center of the pond. According to the bet, it was "everything in my garage"

I passed on the offer. It wouldn't pay for the medical bills.

not a chance in hell

I've waded in some pretty raunchy spots fishing and hunting. Hell yes I'd do it.

Back