Yellow (and Orange) e6's?!

Nuevo_eph

Reaction score
Handicap
Please don't be a fake, please please...

Does anyone have any info on these? it looks a little Photoshopped as the balls are same,but with different hues.

wa4jed.jpg

I see them online, limited edition. 26.99 a doz

If those are legit then I would be a happy man.

whoah....kind like the orange ones myself

I see them online, limited edition. 26.99 a doz

No luck on Google - where did you see them? I dug around and saw mention on GolfWRX of a Nov. release date.

Tune into THP Radio tomorrow and here them break the news about these. You will not want to miss that show.

Sweeet!

Same here, it would take the bite out of paying for the Z Stars.

Yup and I've been playing these the last couple of rounds, in white, and I'm really liking them. This will just be icing on the cake.

hahaha am I the only one that thinks golf should be played with a white ball?

Nothing wrong with white golf balls. But I have to ask, why do you feel that way? Because tradition? Should we use wooden shafts too? Technology changes and for me these were so much easier to see. Just my opinion of course

Nothing wrong with white golf balls. But I have to ask, why do you feel that way? Because tradition? Should we use wooden shafts too? Technology changes and for me these were so much easier to see. Just my opinion of course

I am happy to hear people knock these. Partially because everyone is entitled to their own opinion but mainly because it means the yellow balls will stay in the minority and I can rest assured that the yellow ball I see on the course is MINE!

I hope they are available soon. Like August 31, when I get paid again.

Yellow may help during fall golf up here, make it easier to find your ball amongst the leaves

I hope they are available soon. Like August 31, when I get paid again.

These will not be shipping until November 1st. This information was not supposed to be released until the middle of September but for some reason embargo dates don't mean much to other people.

But as JB said these are real and they will be shipping as of November 1st. You will hear more about them tomorrow on our radio show.

Man, what goes around, comes around . . . 25 years ago, golf shops were filled with colored golf balls, mostly Top Flites and Pinnacles. How long before someone brings back the two-colored ball like Ping used to sell?

These will not be shipping until November 1st. This information was not supposed to be released until the middle of September but for some reason embargo dates don't mean much to other people.

But as JB said these are real and they will be shipping as of November 1st. You will hear more about them tomorrow on our radio show.

Hope I didn't cause any issues with posting a link to purchase them

No, its not on you. The company should not have listed them for sale.

Oh well, I hope they stick around for awhile. I won't be able to do much golfing after mid to late November. I will, however, be asking for them for Christmas :)

Oh no not at all. I am just saying that embargo dates are done for a reason and I just don't get why people can't honor them. You didn't do anything wrong at all. We are really excited about these golf balls and we think they will be a huge hit!

Totally relevant to tradition. When I was growing up (almost 26 now) wooden shafts and clubs were a thing of the past. The transition was all but void in my brain because I was too young to be affected by it. I do remember the change from metal to soft spikes and thinking how weird that was..

I am sure in time, once it catches on, I'll be on board with it.

Totally relevant to tradition. When I was growing up (almost 26 now) wooden shafts and clubs were a thing of the past. The transition was all but void in my brain because I was too young to be affected by it. I do remember the change from metal to soft spikes and thinking how weird that was..

I am sure in time, once it catches on, I'll be on board with it.

The ironic part is that about 10 years prior, TONS of balls were yellow and orange. Then they went away because it was associated with "less quality". Fortunately Srixon changed that. I hope they catch on, it saves people quite a bit of money in finding balls. Especially the mid to high capper.

The ironic part is that about 10 years prior, TONS of balls were yellow and orange. Then they went away because it was associated with "less quality". Fortunately Srixon changed that. I hope they catch on, it saves people quite a bit of money in finding balls. Especially the mid to high capper.

You're right about quality vs prestige. I would never consider someone playing a coloured ball to be someone who pursued the best equipment, UNTIL srixon changed the game. In fact, mostly my wife and mom are the only ones I know currently who play non-white balls..

I still have not tried them, but it could have something to do with the fact that I rarely spend more than the standard e6 price for a set of quality balls. Maybe you'll see a different opinion come spring time.

Back