Yeti is coming out with a sliding lid and a straw lid soon.

Also water bottles/growlers.

The sliding lid was my only complaint. I can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered 2 30 oz. RTIC Tumbler with sliding lids, it costs slightly under $50 shipped to the house.

I am enjoying the Rtic, I use it at night and there is ice still in the tumbler in the morning, almost a half cup. I think spending the extra $5 for the closing lid is well worth the money. As I said I ordered 2 tumblers for $19.99 each and 2 lids for $4.99 each so I had free shipping and they charged me no tax. Great deal. Here are a couple of pics.

The tumbler on the left has the standard lid. Sliding lid on the right.
rtic2_zpszlq8shuh.png

Here is a front view of the tumbler, it has a very familiar look.
rtic1_zpsmdzjvtqz.png

After seeing how #Cookie utilized his at the Kickoff Classic, i might need to invest in one of these... and transition away from drinking beer on the golf course

If you simply drink what's inside fast enough, you don't need to spend that much $$ on a yeti. IMO....overpriced on all fronts.

I just ordered 2 30 oz. RTIC Tumbler with sliding lids, it costs slightly under $50 shipped to the house.

Just ordered a 30 oz. and a splash proof lid. Looks like the lid went up a buck to 5.99. I was about to get a Yeti, but this seems like the same thing for about half price. I'll get a lot of use out of this during the hot Florida summer. Thanks, Randy.

Just ordered a 30 oz. and a splash proof lid. Looks like the lid went up a buck to 5.99. I was about to get a Yeti, but this seems like the same thing for about half price. I'll get a lot of use out of this during the hot Florida summer. Thanks, Randy.

It took them a little less than 3 weeks to get it to me but that will easily beat the hot summer. I am very happy with both of mine.

After seeing how #Cookie utilized his at the Kickoff Classic, i might need to invest in one of these... and transition away from drinking beer on the golf course

How was he using it? With Vodkie? He likes his Vodkie.

They are incredible, cold beverages, such as you favorite beer stays colder much longer than the drink typically lasts!

I've been using mind for a few months and absolutely love it. It definitely keeps drinks colder for longer.

Just ordered and RTIC and spill proof lid. They appear to be back in stock!

Just ordered and RTIC and spill proof lid. They appear to be back in stock!

Great minds think alike. Just ordered the same.

Which Yeti size fits in the Clicgear cup holder the best? Anyone have any experience?

Which Yeti size fits in the Clicgear cup holder the best? Anyone have any experience?
I'd be interested to know as well. Gotta think the 30 oz. would be OK. Might come in handy for the hot summer this year

Got a 20oz today as a gift.. Can't wait to get the coffee in it tomorrow am.

Got a 20oz today as a gift.. Can't wait to get the coffee in it tomorrow am.

You will be very happy, I have my morning coffee in my Yeti 20 oz and then drink everything else during the day from my 30 oz Rtic. Using the Rtic right now for my 3rd glass of tea today and have only added 4 extra cubes of ice in that time. I really could have not added the ice and been fine but I decided to add it anyway.

You will be very happy, I have my morning coffee in my Yeti 20 oz and then drink everything else during the day from my 30 oz Rtic. Using the Rtic right now for my 3rd glass of tea today and have only added 4 extra cubes of ice in that time. I really could have not added the ice and been fine but I decided to add it anyway.

I've been using the 30oz Yeti for coffee from home and love it. Haven't tried cold drinks in it yet, but looking forward to it this summer.

The 30 oz fits in my standard cupholder decently. It has fallen out when I hit a bump though. I think the 30 oz fits in the oversized cup holder pretty well

Love my Yeti Tumblers!!! Have both the 20 oz and 30 oz.. Use one for coffee and the other for other drinks. My dad has a cooler, they are pretty pricy but built like a rock and are worth the money!

Got my RTIC yesterday. Super fast shipping and so far so good. Filled with ice this morning and gonna see how it does. Dressed it up with a slightly modified decal as well:

e59ae3c625328ff05b9489e2816c4512.jpg

Finally picked up a 30 oz. Yeti for myself and love it. I have been amazed at how hot my coffee is hours after I pour it.

I may have to go back and get one of the can coolers.

Finally picked up a 30 oz. Yeti for myself and love it. I have been amazed at how hot my coffee is hours after I pour it.

Record for mine was the other day: I filled it with hot coffee from home at 7:15am, brought it to work and drank 1/2 and got distracted. Went to dump it out at 1pm and it was still warm!

I have the can cooler and it's great. Works with cans and normal bottles, the shorter/fatter microbrew bottles are a stretch for the cap.

Back