I need one for my coffee. Might have to break down for a 20 oz'r

Dick's had these all over the store a week or so ago when I was in there. I took a look, but, was put off by the price of the tumblers. My Tervis tumbler maintains the ice for about 9 holes in the Florida heat and the beverage cool for most of the rest of the way. If the Yeti will keep the ice for 18 holes when the heat index is 100 plus, it might just be worth it.

I am a YETI virgin, but I think that ends tomorrow. For the long Tour Van drives, I have been looking for a nice metal tumbler to go with my THP Tumblers. YETI seems to get the vote from THPers, that is all I need.
You wont be disappointed JB.

That much better then a Hydroflask?

If you go camping or fishing they are much more than a status symbol

Honestly thought the same thing until my father in law won one at a oil field convention. I borrowed it for a week of camping in Oklahoma and didn't have to put ice in once in a 6 day trip. I did keep it in the shade and the highest temp was 92 but the other cheap igloo we brought took a bag a day.
I'm familiar with their performance, however in my experience, most people I've seen with them only know it'll hold ice because they forgot about it on the porch for a week after Billy's tee ball game last weekend.

That much better then a Hydroflask?

That's my question too, because both seem to be similar. People swear by the Yeti Rambler though. Im heading over to Gander Mountain today because I am betting they have multiple options.

I've had my tumbler for a few months now and can say with 100% certainty it was the best thing I bought for golf all year. As hot as it gets here my Tervis would run out of ice by the 7th hole and my Yeti keeps ice all round and till the next afternoon after the round when I leave it on the counter after the round. I had it at LIITA and was telling everyone how much I loved it.

Man I feel like an idiot! I read the title and thought it was some geeky star wars thing. Till I did a web search. That will teach me to judge a thread by its title. I'll be getting one for Myrtle that's for sure.

Man I feel like an idiot! I read the title and thought it was some geeky star wars thing. Till I did a web search. That will teach me to judge a thread by its title. I'll be getting one for Myrtle that's for sure.
you and me both buddy. It took me reading your post in the timeline to get me to open the thread.

who knew?? I'll head by REI and see if they have them. if not I'll try DICK'S

my coffee at work always gets cold before I can finish half the cup.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

been pondering one of these but haven't been able to justify the cost and most of the courses around here have water stations every few holes. then working from home most days doesnt require hauling a beverage.

would be nice to be able to keep ice for the whole round and just refill with water as necssary...hmm maybe a bday gift next month.

I just want to go throw some penguins now.

A colleague at work uses a yeti but the open lid keeps me away and staying with hydro flask.

I use a Stanley that is pretty much the same as the Yeti and it works absolutely fantastic. I would bet the Yeti works just as well, and it sounds like it does.

I have the colster (koozie) and dad has one of the tumblers. We got them both as gifts and they work awesome but not sure I would spend the money to buy either of them for myself. If you don't have a problem paying $30 -$40 for a cup they work better than you could imagine.

Why didn't you bring them when we golfed in that crazy Alabama heat!!!

No Yeti for me. Had them at Gander, but the base is too big to fit into the Tour Van dash cup holder. It will fit in the bottom one, but looking for something for the top one. Oh well, the search continues.

No Yeti for me. Had them at Gander, but the base is too big to fit into the Tour Van dash cup holder. It will fit in the bottom one, but looking for something for the top one. Oh well, the search continues.
I was shocked at the cup holders in the Sprinter. Pretty lacking.

I was shocked at the cup holders in the Sprinter. Pretty lacking.

In our model we have 5 up front. 2 in the dash, 2 in the door and one in the center.
Like most automobiles, the ones in the door hold anything. The ones in the dash hold cans and the one in the center will hold a standard bottle.

In our model we have 5 up front. 2 in the dash, 2 in the door and one in the center.
Like most automobiles, the ones in the door hold anything. The ones in the dash hold cans and the one in the center will hold a standard bottle.
I don't remember the exact setup in my parents, I just remember the ones that were easy to reach were pretty limited than your average car. My dad remarked that our box van on a 2005 ford E van frame had better cup holders

I don't remember the exact setup in my parents, I just remember the ones that were easy to reach were pretty limited than your average car. My dad remarked that our box van on a 2005 ford E van frame had better cup holders

Center consoles between seats in regular cars. In the RV Sprinter van, that is a walkway to the back.

Check out REI, they have a thinner vacuum model or two. The one I have works really well.

Check out REI, they have a thinner vacuum model or two. The one I have works really well.

I have a bullet type one like that, but was really hoping to find one that held more than 12 oz.

I have a bullet type one like that, but was really hoping to find one that held more than 12 oz.
The one I have is 16, and I think they might have a 20. Not sure if they get taller, or bigger in diameter, or both as get get bigger.

My 32oz fits in all cup holders I've tried?

Back