CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Epic Max LS

First Callaway Driver
Longest; fast; dangerous
Betrayed by the shaft, so wanted/needed a fairway finder

Good luck to those entering. I've documented how well the Rogue Max LS has been for me and how much confidence I have off the tee this year. My Arccos stats show that what was once a liability in my game is becoming a strength!!

The Mavrik Max driver has been a true game changer for me, I’ve had the “driver yips” but not anymore!

Epic MAX LS: bought randomly and still in the bag because it's the best I have ever hit a driver.

BB21 - A low spin, high forgiveness monster. BB21 gave me a very tight draw with the low spin I needed

Mavrik SZ. My distance fitting nailed it. It was long, forgiving, especially on the toe side, and confidence inspiring.

The Razr Fit Xtreme looks and feels great. Forgiving and long, the ball launches off the Speed Frame face.

9* Mavrik. Loved the feel, launch angle, shot shapes, and the unbelievable, effortless results. Made me feel like a Mavrik. 🐂🔥

Last year, I played an Epic Max LS. It provided a really good combination of launch, spin, speed and forgiveness.

Never had one in the bag.
Tried my cousin's Rogue ST LS last week and was absolutely bombing it.

Last edited:
Call me crazy, but I have never gamed a Callaway Driver. I would love to give it a try.

Pre-Epic Max LS, getting off the tee was a challenge. It changed what was once a liability into a weapon.

:callaway: XR 10.5* was in my bag longer than any other driver. Fairway finder supreme. Forgiving and consistent.

BB21 - solid ball flight, slice reducing even for me, pleasing sound and sets up nicely at address.

816 DBD, absolute beauty. Perfect shape, great feel, surprisingly forgiving for its profile. The gravity core worked as advertised.

Last edited:
Had Callaway Epic Flash SZ 10.5. It wasn't forgiving like I need. Beautiful looking.

Rogue ST Max (Men's head).
Ball felt great coming off this head. Sound is so pure. Has a sleek look.

Last edited:
Epic Flash SZ. Fit to me and my first exposure to flash face and AI tech in a golf club

@JB does the name of the driver count in the 20 words? Or is the 20 word count only for the description/thoughts on it?

@JB does the name of the driver count in the 20 words? Or is the 20 word count only for the description/thoughts on it?
I would say it counts.
But if people leave it separate, we wont remove their entry since we weren't clear.

Back