CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Rogue ST Max! Best sounding, feeling driver Callaway has ever made!

Has the date & location already been determined? Maybe it was posted elsewhere but I dont see it in this post.

Epic GBB - Opened my eyes to forgiveness and tight dispersion. Think about a spot, and the driver will get it there. Seemless to swing and goes for a mile!

Currently play the Rogue Max LS, only thing better than it’s looks are how it feels and performs.

How are we still only on page five of entries? This is for the GRANDADDY!!!

Struts to tee, water on left, trees on right, Bomb confirmed. I drive for dough because Callaway Mavrik just goes.

Entry: Original Rogue driver.

Long and straight if I do my part. Looks and sounds great too!

Has the date & location already been determined? Maybe it was posted elsewhere but I dont see it in this post.
Its always the first week or thereabouts in December. Its always in Carlsbad and travel is to and from San Diego.
We have not announced the course that will host as of yet, but that doesnt change travel.

Callaway X Hot, first driver I ever had in the bag. Changed my game and opened up new lengths.

Good luck everyone!

Its always the first week or thereabouts in December. Its always in Carlsbad and travel is to and from San Diego.
We have not announced the course that will host as of yet, but that doesnt change travel.
Cool thanks! And regardless of when/where, this is something I would be clearing my schedule for haha

Imagine if your favorite was the Callaway Big Bertha 816 Triple Black Diamond. You just used up almost half your words saying which one it was. Better be succinct!

Entry:

Epic Max LS. I love this driver so much it caused me to makeover my bag.

Entry: I have never played a Callaway driver on course, am open to changing this fact.

I absolutely loved my Callaway XR16 driver. Crazy forgiveness, long, and came with a fabulous Fujikura Speeder Evolution shaft.

For those that wonder if a driver change will affect your game much...

With my old TE HL4 I only hit 28.2% of fairways, the epic max has me at 54.5%! Wish I had numbers for the hand-me-down callaway FT-IZ that preceeded the HL4... that one was pretty good too.

Rogue ST TD LS. The perfect fade-bias driver! Don’t be scared of the Triple Diamond!!! 😁

Love these short word entries! Good luck to everyone entering! This is a different kind of special and I’m feeling very fortunate today while thinking about having been able to participate last year!

Mavrik Max. Bought it on release day. The biggest testament I can make is it is still in my bag.

Diablo Tour Octane... about 10 years ago? Used for about 3-4 years, maybe? I really liked it at the time, but I got distracted by the fancy tech from other manufacturers. I Think I traded it in for an M2 and got a decent amount for it.

Playing a Strata Ultimate. Good entry level club for higher HC players; forgiving, medium-high launch, ok sound, whippy shaft.

<Non entry commentary>

I got to play a Rogue ST Max D for a couple of rounds a few weeks ago and man, it's such an improvement over the Strata; so much more confidence inspiring. I need to sort out a better shaft than what I tried, but there will be one in my bag sooner than later. (y)

Back