THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of a busy Holiday weekend, but belated thanks to CPLJohnst for his time and concern.

A few weeks ago I purchased a few clubs locally off of Craigslist for Johnny Mojo and sent them to him. Today I had a package at my door from him. I was not expecting to be reimbursed for my effort and was surprised to open the box and find this.
Johnny Mojo is alright in my book!

High On The Hog, Chris, thank you so much for sending the 22 coin. Your rock buddy.

So glad to see this thread carry over and still going into the New Year

SO where do I start with THP kindness? Maybe with CAA_Beat surprising me on Christmas with my Alabtross Club membership? or KC720 for his #challange give away? E1iterate for the R15 Driver that he donated that I won? or Sox fan for all the THP swag he's bringing me on Saturday for the live event? To all of you guys, thanks for making THP so enjoyable so early!

SO where do I start with THP kindness? Maybe with CAA_Beat surprising me on Christmas with my Alabtross Club membership? or KC720 for his #challange give away? E1iterate for the R15 Driver that he donated that I won? or Sox fan for all the THP swag he's bringing me on Saturday for the live event? To all of you guys, thanks for making THP so enjoyable so early!

Great start to your THP experience!

Time to get an avatar and your clubs in your signature!

Great start to your THP experience!

Time to get an avatar and your clubs in your signature!

I know! Gotta find an avatar that suits me, unless somebody can make a hockey player hitting a golf ball out of an air traffic control tower lol! But I'll update my WITB as soon as I get back to the office! Such an amazing start and so happy I found this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And just think, this Saturday, you get to meet me. You are in for a treat.

Haha, from the stories I've read about, this Saturday sounds like it's shaping up to be one hell of a day!

I know! Gotta find an avatar that suits me, unless somebody can make a hockey player hitting a golf ball out of an air traffic control tower lol! But I'll update my WITB as soon as I get back to the office! Such an amazing start and so happy I found this forum

THP is happy to have you.

Jeaaaaaaaaaaalous!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but he's paired up with me and that Kubiak guy. Talk about high's and low's.

Yeah but he's paired up with me and that Kubiak guy. Talk about high's and low's.

wow, luckily time for him to bail

Ouch.

That's rough.
Haha, I'm sure no matter who I play with will be a good time, as long as they like Fireball... and don't mind that I love to aim for the water... on a side note, signature finally done!

Haha, I'm sure no matter who I play with will be a good time, as long as they like Fireball... and don't mind that I love to aim for the water... on a side note, signature finally done!
Fireball?

Oh, the cinnamon whiskey stuff?

Im not much of a drinker.

You have no idea what you are in for. We have a excellent group of guys coming out and its just a small example of the quality we have on THP.
Haha, from the stories I've read about, this Saturday sounds like it's shaping up to be one hell of a day!

I'm finally catching up on this thread a bit...it is truly amazing and inspiring to see all the generosity and kindness. I'm so glad I found this place.

Fireball?

Oh, the cinnamon whiskey stuff?

Im not much of a drinker.
With A handicap of "rum"... I'm sure I can find some room in my bag for a bottle of Captain or something along those lines to go with the Jack fire (not as much sugar as fireball, and a lot better flavor)

You have no idea what you are in for. We have a excellent group of guys coming out and its just a small example of the quality we have on THP.
Yeah I can not wait, Pretty sure I'll be at the range every day after work to not embarrass myself to much. Can't wait to meet everybody

Don't worry about embarrassing yourself. Just don't stand behind or in Wareagles peripheral vision. He tends to get a little touchy with that.
Yeah I can not wait, Pretty sure I'll be at the range every day after work to not embarrass myself to much. Can't wait to meet everybody

Don't worry about embarrassing yourself. Just don't stand behind or in Wareagles peripheral vision. He tends to get a little touchy with that.
With how fast he plays and him being 2 groups ahead of me? I doubt I'll see him after Tee off lol

With A handicap of "rum"... I'm sure I can find some room in my bag for a bottle of Captain or something along those lines to go with the Jack fire (not as much sugar as fireball, and a lot better flavor)
Oh yeah, forgot that was there.

With how fast he plays and him being 2 groups ahead of me? I doubt I'll see him after Tee off lol
On the range too, it really bothers me when people are near me when I try to swing. I've had issues with this in the past, and dont want anyone to get upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back