gitaryzt1985

Reaction score
Handicap
First post here, and I am a new to golf. I've been to driving ranges over the years and finally bit the bullet and bought a starter set of clubs. I figured after a year or so I'd upgrade to better clubs once I made sure I was going to stick with it. Well, after a month or so I can tell you that I'm all in. Loving everything about it. I am driving "ok" with about 70% of my shots being slices, but my iron shots need MAJOR work. I seem to top the ball quite a bit and am having trouble getting the club to touch the ground.

Anyways, hello to all, and I look forward to the knowledge I'm sure I'll discover here.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Where in SC are you? I'm in the Myrtle Beach area and if you are nearby maybe we could hit the range together. i'm also a Primetime member and get great rates at some nice local courses.
First post here, and I am a new to golf. I've been to driving ranges over the years and finally bit the bullet and bought a starter set of clubs. I figured after a year or so I'd upgrade to better clubs once I made sure I was going to stick with it. Well, after a month or so I can tell you that I'm all in. Loving everything about it. I am driving "ok" with about 70% of my shots being slices, but my iron shots need MAJOR work. I seem to top the ball quite a bit and am having trouble getting the club to touch the ground.

Anyways, hello to all, and I look forward to the knowledge I'm sure I'll discover here.

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Always Glad to see some one pick up the game!

Welcome the THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome!

welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP!!

Don't worry, most of us have similar problems.

Welcome to THP! Find a good instructor and learn how to properly hit the ball. The enjoyment level will climb exponentially.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Back