THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Interested how the group fared today on that hole with the wind.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hit mine right at pin....and long into trap darn wind at back plus teed up high

Now that other one to 6 inches was nice. Thought u were going to be buying drinks

Decisions decisions

It was just nice to get out on the course and see the place. It is definitely a place you want to know if you are playing competitive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was just nice to get out on the course and see the place. It is definitely a place you want to know if you are playing competitive

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thanks for making the treck out

At this point I have said and done all I can do in regards to wanting on this team. Nothing more to say except good luck on figuring out who to pick. I wouldn't want to be you.

At this point I have said and done all I can do in regards to wanting on this team. Nothing more to say except good luck on figuring out who to pick. I wouldn't want to be you.
Still some thinking to do...down to about final 7 or so

I have the entire week off before RR.. I am hope to have played the course 5 times before June comes... Went and hit some balls today in the wind.. Game is ready... Put me in Captain!!

The best decisions are made when you're eating a blizzard.
Hahaha monday is diet cheat day i will celebrate with a blizzard

Decisions decisions

You definitely have your hands full with the talent in this statement. Any decision you do make for the captains picks will be the right ones!

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Heads up new True Temper THP. Video up on THP TV
306c9a5ff14e073d036cd2ae07d38f1f.jpg

Last edited:
You definitely have your hands full with the hooligans in this state. Any decision you do make for the captains picks will be the right ones for a Michigan victory!

Fify..

Have a great evening Mike! Good luck to everyone from both sides of the map! Verrrrry verrrry anxious....
8e87cd9e72131dcf29794eb4f75a680c.jpg

Played 27 today for a little RR prep. That may have been the windiest conditions I have ever played in.

You coming out to the event for Team Ohio Jiffy?
Going to be a good time.

Interested how the group fared today on that hole with the wind.....

With that wind putter could have been money.

Howd u play?
42-37 first 18 - started 5 over first 3 holes, 35 on 3rd nine in a two man scramble. Hit it ok considering the wind, putter let me down a little. However it was 63 degrees in Feb and I was playing golf. So it is all good.

Man I don't envy Mike's decision at all. Some really great guys from Ohio and from what I saw today, Michigan will have to really put their work in.

The course is going to be brutal. 36 on that course, in one day, is really going to test you boys. The winning team will certainly deserve the win and know they played some great golf on a tough course.

Good luck to all the hopefuls on both sides.

Good luck guys that are still vying for a spot! So glad I'm not Mikey Mike!

Funny, I didn't know 441 was the only one having to make a tough choice tomorrow. :confused2:

Back