Android Phone Thread

Last edited:
I think so. Mine should arrive within a week

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You didn't jump go Project Fi did you Crest?

Droid Turbo 2 likely coming in December. Going to have a solid lineup of phones to choose from, especially if the new Nexus 5 from LG lives up to the hype

I got mine but I haven't had the time to make it happen. Hopefully I will try tonight
How long did it take? I just submitted, hoping the process is quicker now.

How long did it take? I just submitted, hoping the process is quicker now.
It took a while at least 2 months if I remember correctly

My next phone will be sony xperia z5 premium

My next phone will be sony xperia z5 premium
Sony makes phones, interesting. Since you mentioned it though will have to seek out the idea of it.

Is it just me, I'm noticing alot of apps no longer let's you control updates, was wanting to go strictly to manual but can't find it on my Note4.
EBay's latest in worse than Taptalk.

Is it just me, I'm noticing alot of apps no longer let's you control updates, was wanting to go strictly to manual but can't find it on my Note4.

You have to go to the play store, go to my apps, then click on each individual app, then click on then menu (3 dots on upper right) then uncheck auto update

You have to go to the play store, go to my apps, then click on each individual app, then click on then menu (3 dots on upper right) then uncheck auto update

I don't think that's accurate
If I go to the play store settings, the very first setting is auto update, you just go in there and turn it off.

Edit: touchwiz doesn't change google play right?

Thanks guys! I was trying thru system settings & app manager

I don't think that's accurate
If I go to the play store settings, the very first setting is auto update, you just go in there and turn it off.

Edit: touchwiz doesn't change google play right?
You are correct. I just assumed he didn't want to turn off auto update on core apps like Google play services

Pretty cool that the Note 5 and Edge 6+ have built in fast wireless charging. Don't think I could ever have another device that didn't have the fast charging capability.

Pretty cool that the Note 5 and Edge 6+ have built in fast wireless charging. Don't think I could ever have another device that didn't have the fast charging capability.

Qualcomm announced this week that the newest version is a significant upgrade too.

Has anyone else had battery life issues after having Android 5.1 put onto their phones? I upgraded a couple of days ago, and the battery life is awful right now, it will completely run through a full charge in like 6 or 7 hours. I'm not doing a bunch of heavy use either...just curious if this is a common problem or not.

Has anyone else had battery life issues after having Android 5.1 put onto their phones? I upgraded a couple of days ago, and the battery life is awful right now, it will completely run through a full charge in like 6 or 7 hours. I'm not doing a bunch of heavy use either...just curious if this is a common problem or not.

I did at first, but it seems to be getting better as the apps I use are getting updated for 5.1.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

A hard reset fixed the problem for many.

Back