Welcome The Par Train to the THP Radio Network

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In 2017, the THP Mobile App was launched and with it came the THP Radio Network. Many podcast and streaming outlets picked it up and we are going to continue to add new content for everybody. Some shows take breaks, but I think you will enjoy what the network brings to the THP Mobile App and the Hub (you can listen to THP Radio right on the player on the side of the home page) in 2018.

Joining the list of shows both available and archived will be something very different than our typical offerings.

Please join us in welcoming The Par Train. You will be able to find each of their shows moving forward anywhere you find THP Radio, including the areas listed above, iTunes, Google Play, iHeartRadio and more.

The Par Train can be found on social media @TheParTrain and the best way to describe their podcast would be PGA Tour meets hilarity. We hope you enjoy the new addition and look forward to everybody's feedback.

149D1m3V_400x400.jpg

This is exciting news!!

Nice, looking forward to the added content!

Have caught a couple of their podcasts and they are quite good and entertaining. Very cool to have them in the fold.

Just followed them on Twitter and noticed the below, gives me an indication of what to expect....and it should be awesome.

That's pretty cool. I've never listened to them before but am excited to check it out.

Welcome to the family!

Looking forward to listening!

Have never listened to their show but have seen it around. Will have to have a listen.

Looking forward to listening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why Tiger is the new Bitcoin was a good listen. Excited to hear more

That's pretty cool, I'll definitely give them a listen. Gotta love more content!

Looking forward to giving this a listen. Haven't heard of them before, but I always enjoy a good podcast.

These guys sound interesting. Very nice!

Welcome and stuff. :D

Been a fan of the Par Train podcasts for awhile.....different from the typical golf pods.....welcome to THP. Great addition.

Evan is a really cool guy and a GolfNut like the rest of us. His recent Tiger/Bitcoin podcast was funny. Glad to hear of this partnership!

This sounds like fun!

Have been following on twitter, but haven't listed before. Looking forward to it.

Sounds interesting.

Back