Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

My opinion is if the trade is fair, the teams shouldn't really matter. Even those that are out of the playoffs can still make an impact.

My team is a perfect example. I started 0-4 and have won 6 straight since. I'm sitting in third place because the "lower" teams are beating the upper teams.
I'm talking about the trades where a contender needs to fill a slot and offers someone equal to the guys I've already got at that slot. The trade may be fair from a player to player points perspective but it isn't really fair to the integrity of the league for me to help a contender fill an open spot in exchange for a player that's not really needed. If I have a need (as I did at WR this morning for our deal), that's a different story.

Thanks!

Cousins has a proven record, OZ is an unknown and Sanchez is awful. The good news is Matthews did well last year when Sanchez came in, so that should help Matthews value.

He made a small upgrade at QB, Cousins is average to below average IMO.

I'm talking about the trades where a contender needs to fill a slot and offers someone equal to the guys I've already got at that slot. The trade may be fair from a player to player points perspective but it isn't really fair to the integrity of the league for me to help a contender fill an open spot in exchange for a player that's not really needed. If I have a need (as I did at WR this morning for our deal), that's a different story.

I agree completely.

I've heard from people in the past complain that playoff teams were "stacking" when in reality trades were totally fair.

I think his points say otherwise, but that's what's great about FF, everyone views things differently.

He's been terrible for most of his career but he's had some good games this year for sure. You did a great job of selling high. This is my first year playing with you and you are a great ff player and trader. Hopes it's us two in the finals...

Last edited:
If any in league 1 need a QB Romo is available

League 2: if someone is in need of WR help, I'm looking for a top 25 RB. Willing to deal with Cobb, Adams, or Cooper.

League 2: if someone is in need of WR help, I'm looking for a top 25 RB. Willing to deal with Cobb, Adams, or Cooper.
We could complete the circle with Hill, I know he's not Top 25! And if you sent Cooper back it be all kinds of swapping back and forth!!!

In all seriousness, I'll take a look and see if we can work out a deal for Adams.

We could complete the circle with Hill, I know he's not Top 25! And if you sent Cooper back it be all kinds of swapping back and forth!!!

In all seriousness, I'll take a look and see if we can work out a deal for Adams.

Sounds good, definitely open to Adams since I don't like starting both him and Cobb.

Wanna roll the dice with James Starks now that Eddie Lacy is considered dead by us packer fans??

Wanna roll the dice with James Starks now that Eddie Lacy is considered dead by us packer fans??

Open to the idea for sure, send me something when you get a chance and I'll gladly look over the numbers and options. Thanks!

Well, my trade offers have not worked. I felt I was being fair. C. West RB, KC for E. Sanders WR, Den. It would have help to strengthen both sides of the trade, but it didn't take.

SO...anyone in League 5 who wants E. Sanders for a RB2 of equal value. Throw me an offer, please!

Willing to move natty ice and cobb for the right deal

League 1

As someone who is also likely out of the playoffs, my feeling is any trade has to clearly improve my team and increase my chances of winning. Emphasis on clearly. Otherwise I risk gifting talent to someone in contention while just shuffling the chairs on my personal Titanic.

I'm hoping that you didn't take my offer from today in that way. I thought you were getting a pretty solid bump at QB, WR and TE in exchange for AD.

Certainly don't fault you for not accepting, but didn't want to give the impression that you were giving up a "premium" player to a playoff contender for nothing.

Now MHG -- I'm prepared to offer some real garbage for Gronk... ?

L3, WTH are all the trade offers to me? Lol.

L3, WTH are all the trade offers to me? Lol.

When you already have all of the best players, it's hard for the rest of us to make a reasonable offer...

I'd be willing to part with Dougie for the right deal
Not sure who you're thinking but sent you an offer. I can't give up brady or hopkins. Unless you want some sort of Cutler, Garcon, Spiller, Rawls combo

Not sure who you're thinking but sent you an offer. I can't give up brady or hopkins. Unless you want some sort of Cutler, Garcon, Spiller, Rawls combo

Lemme check it out and I'll let you know.

I have a feeling Sproles breaks out this week.
Matthews looks like he is going to be out.
Sanchez likes the dump off and throws a good screen pass.
They are playing a defense that is undisciplined and overpursues.
If there was ever a week, this just might be it.

I have a couple of trades out there in league 4 that I'm waiting for responses for. If you guys don't like them let me know and we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my lineup post this last trade. Gave up Forsett so had to slot Dexter in there, besides wanting to upgrade at RB I feel good about my team and a chance to finish strong and make the playoffs.

bceffc8f203a15a7fbda5051fc7b870c.jpg

I have a couple of trades out there in league 4 that I'm waiting for responses for. If you guys don't like them let me know and we can talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you looking for?

Back