Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Didn't like the idea of starting McCluster last night but didn't really have a choice. Put in a waiver claim on Theo Riddick on Wednesday but it didn't clear until this morning......if I knew I was going to get him then I would've played him instead of Dexter. Oh well, McCluster gets hurt and pulls in 4 less than projected...could be worse I suppose.
True story…I had a waiver claim in for Riddick as well, dropping the Jacksonville kicker who's name I can never remember. At 9:05 last night I realized I never switched the Jag kicker out of my lineup, and he was playing, so I cancelled the waiver claim. No clue if I was ahead of you or not, since the waiver priority baffles me.

Side note: that kicker did pretty OK last night…

True story…I had a waiver claim in for Riddick as well, dropping the Jacksonville kicker who's name I can never remember. At 9:05 last night I realized I never switched the Jag kicker out of my lineup, and he was playing, so I cancelled the waiver claim. No clue if I was ahead of you or not, since the waiver priority baffles me.

Side note: that kicker did pretty OK last night…

Waiver is reverse standings I believe so you would've got him. Makes me feel a tad bit better...hahaha.

Waiver is reverse standings I believe so you would've got him. Makes me feel a tad bit better...hahaha.
Could be. It fluctuates for sure though. I checked last Sunday and I was #1, and then after the games and heading into the pickups on Tuesday night I had dropped to 4 or something. I honestly don't care how it works, just pointing out that I had to foolishly (or possibly not foolishly) cancel the claim for Riddick which may have stolen him from you. Theo Riddick…HOT on the waiver wire. HA.

Could be. It fluctuates for sure though. I checked last Sunday and I was #1, and then after the games and heading into the pickups on Tuesday night I had dropped to 4 or something. I honestly don't care how it works, just pointing out that I had to foolishly (or possibly not foolishly) cancel the claim for Riddick which may have stolen him from you. Theo Riddick…HOT on the waiver wire. HA.

You know you're playing in a deep league when your claim for Theo Riddick gets blocked.

I dumped the Vikings D and went with the Jags on a gut feeling. They put up 10 points so I'll take that! Bortles disappointed big time though with only 9.

I may have to run with Starks instead of Maclin. Starks has a higher ceiling IMO

I dumped the Vikings D and went with the Jags on a gut feeling. They put up 10 points so I'll take that! Bortles disappointed big time though with only 9.

I may have to run with Starks instead of Maclin. Starks has a higher ceiling IMO

I've got the Vikings as one of my D's, and I'm not touching them against Green Bay.

Darn it Hurns, why did you pick this week to not score a TD!!!

Romo is available in L2, if anyone is interested.

With less than 5 minutes until game time I switched Palmer for Cousins and played Cousins. Palmer ended up putting up 20, but Cousins put up 28 so it was the right GM move. I struggled big time with that though, because it's hard to ever sit your starting QB, but that match-up was way too favorable for Cousins.

Those GM moves seem to make or break a season, and when you make the wrong move it's like a punch in the gut. I totally understand!

I hear ya. I have made all of the wrong moves this season but what can ya do. Really goes to show you how difficult these 16 team leagues are, such a great challenge!

(Sigh) Rapoport is reporting Alshon is likely out this week. That's a big loss from my already depleted team. Well, a gimpy wide receiver probably wouldn't have had a good week anyway. Maybe his handcuff can step up.

(Sigh) Rapoport is reporting Alshon is likely out this week. That's a big loss from my already depleted team. Well, a gimpy wide receiver probably wouldn't have had a good week anyway. Maybe his handcuff can step up.

I was afraid of this also and played Hurns in his place in a non THP league. Didn't do much good but better than nothing.

I was afraid of this also and played Hurns in his place in a non THP league. Didn't do much good but better than nothing.

I'll probably go with Marquess Wilson, who will no doubt start in place of Jeffery. Beyond that, I only have Torrey Smith, who will probably be covered by Richard Sherman today, and Andre Johnson, who has sleep walked through all but two games this year. Everyone else on my bench is on Bye or out with injuries.

I'll probably go with Marquess Wilson, who will no doubt start in place of Jeffery. Beyond that, I only have Torrey Smith, who will probably be covered by Richard Sherman today, and Andre Johnson, who has sleep walked through all but two games this year. Everyone else on my bench is on Bye or out with injuries.
Didn't Johnson do well when Hasselbeck was playing?

Lol at having to start kenny stills or jarvon brown in my flex today.

Wish i could put a kicker there

Edit now i have marquise wilson too

Didn't Johnson do well when Hasselbeck was playing?

His best game (22 pts) was against Houston and, I think you're right, Hasselbeck was in. His only other acceptable game was in week 8 (16) and I think Luck played that one. He generally starts and gets a lot of snaps, but, often pitches a zero. He's burned me every time I've started him. It's him in Atlanta in decent weather vs. Marquess Wilson in Chicago in cold, windy weather against a good Denver defense. Scary decision. Chicago game could be a low scorer given the Denver QB situation, and Atlanta could be a shoot out. Who would you go with? Your track record on these decisions > mine.

Also kinda funny in non thp league despite injuries and bye weeks this week im considering not even giving lacy a flex spot over theo riddick

Forte more than likely out another week. Langford is getting another start. Hopefully he can tear apart Denver like West did last week.

Also Starks is going in for Maclin. Hope that pays off

Sanders being out, that hurts. Lafell or Garcon to replace, leading Lafell.

Sanders being out, that hurts. Lafell or Garcon to replace, leading Lafell.

With Edelman out, LaFell is a good option, though you never know if Brady locks on to Amendola all game or something. Pats receivers are tricky.

With Edelman out, LaFell is a good option, though you never know if Brady locks on to Amendola all game or something. Pats receivers are tricky.

he's been getting targets which is good. Got a good TD target last week that Brady threw 5 feet behind him for an INT.

I'm rolling the dice with Bucs D against Philly. Hopefully it pans out in my favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg a demaryius TD

D Thomas!!!!!
Cue the "Os should be playing over Manning" stuff.

Maybe osweiler should have got he nod over hassleback lol

Ohhh Ebron....Greasy hands.

Back