PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

I am in for this!!!

That is a really sweet deal. 6 guys are going to be really lucky to be a part of that.

First round of my life was with my mom's Hogan Princess Blades. What a 41 year full circle this would be!

JM

Wow, that is an amazing price and an even more amazing event!

I'm going to check with my wife, the flight would be less than $200 and my cousin lives less than 5 minutes away from Cowboys Club. I just might be able to swing this one!

Wow, this is one heck of an event... will definitely try to get into this one!

6 THP'ers....making it even that much for a challenge and exclusive! 2 Ben Hogan employees will round out the 8 for 2 teams of 4 as part of competition (shamble).

And... I also stink at reading comprehension.

:alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And... I also stink at reading comprehension.

:alien:

Good thing you aren't involved in a profession that requires such and inane skill..... :alien:

wow, this is one crazy cool event. A full set of Hogans, Cowboys Club, team comp. CRAZY!

Sounds like an amazing experience at an amazing price.

No way I could miss TWO flights to Texas…right…?

Sounds like an amazing experience at an amazing price.

No way I could miss TWO flights to Texas…right…?

If my name doesn't get called I will make a worthy sub for you. :)

I'll be checking out flights when i get home later.... Hopefully something reasonable pops up.

This event really does sound off the chain!

Full details! Love it. Some friendly competition, some time with the folks from Ben Hogan Golf getting information on the products/company, and a set of fantastic looking irons to play and post continuing reviews on for the benefit of THPers looking for more in-depth info... Yep, that sounds like a great event from THP and Ben Hogan.

Well this is awesome. Those irons look freaking sweet.

This looks like yet another incredible THP event! Good luck to all who enter, and I'm looking forward to following along!

Good thing you aren't involved in a profession that requires such and inane skill..... :alien:

Eh. Close enough.

Wow, this event has absurdly good value. Crazy you were able to get all of that for that price.

Hmmm... Never been to Texas except the airport...
Interesting....

Can't get this awesome event off my mind!

This is one of those times I really wish I could fly, this is going to be awesome.

Looking more at the PTx irons - Very interesting technology - I would love to see these in action! Having a linear COG across all irons is a really interesting idea, it would be very cool to see what these could do to my (personally) and other golfer's ball flight.

PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

Wow, this event has absurdly good value. Crazy you were able to get all of that for that price.

That's what THP events are all about. Making the impossible.

set a reminder for me. Will be attempting to get in for sure. Texas in April... Yep I hope.

Wow...this is a ridiculously awesome value and opportunity to be a part of an event with the history of Hogan and get a new set of sticks!

Awesome! Im interested in this one. dallas is an easy trip outta Denver

Back