THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I was promised a move up by joining the biggest loser contest. That's it! Where's the Doritos?

I'll race you to the bottom, which I have apparently perfected the art of hovering above. #WinningMatches #MovingNowhere

Just getting caught up on the thread. Unfortunately I had to do work today. Kudos for both captains as the rankings get better each time.

Lol and remember OH (Dan) the order i posted means NOTHING (as evident by PhillyV spot )

So there is a chance...... Nice

Michigan is full of stink!!! Boo!!!!

Have something new or nice to say about Michigan? Lol

He really brings a lot to the conversation though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have something new or nice to say about Michigan? Lol

Actually, nothin new, but I really have nothing against Michigan. I actually race at a course called Gingerman over on the west side of the state a couple times each summer. Never had a bad time in your state.

He really brings a lot to the conversation though

Lol! Well, not really, I s'pose. I'm in no position to heckle anyone about their game, and I don't have any axe to grind against MI, so I add what little I can.

Back to who has a better...

Auto show - Detroit or Cleveland???

Detroit obviously! Was at the black tie Friday night, some pretty cool stuff coming out this year!

Thats not even a question. Detroit's auto show is so much better.

Have to agree with 2012BFT & musicmaster6921, Detroits is by far the best. Never heard of the Cleveland auto show before.

I actually prefer the Cleveland auto show. Less people , glam and glitz.

Come on now, that's like comparing the PGA Tour to the Symetra Tour.

I mean seriously Detroit is the MOTOR CITY, you really think Cleveland is going to have a better Auto Show?

No argument from me there. The auto industry is the only good thing about Detroit.

No argument from me there. The auto industry is the only good thing about Detroit.

Certainly has been for a while. Starting to get better. Even though half the city is now owned by a guy with a few too many ties to Ohio for my liking.

Certainly has been for a while. Starting to get better. Even though half the city is now owned by a guy with a few too many ties to Ohio for my liking.

But Mike Ilitch owns the other half so it's all good...

But Mike Ilitch owns the other half so it's all good...

Mike is definitely doing it big... the new Red Wings Arena, New Wayne State Business School, New Little Ceasers HQ...

I want to talk some more smack... Who cares about autoshows and Arena's being better. Lets talk about everyday life things that matter. Like how crappy MI roads are. And their stupid no fault auto insurance.

Back to the event...

I can't wait till the teams are finalized. It's going to be awesome if I make the team. Then even more awesome once I put a whoopin on 2 of the MI teams. Captian 441, You can count on my 2some getting points both rounds. #DoingMyPart

Speaking of trash talk, how about that Cavs game last night

Back