JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In the latest edition of THP Radio we announced a fun style contest for everybody. You can catch it all by listening to the show available at this link, Itunes, or Podcast.com

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8256

The winner will be announced during next week's show.

entry sent. thanks for another fun contest. i'm not the most stylish guy so any time you guys discuss style i tend to pay a little extra attention.

Do you need to attach pics. I didnt.

• Admin
Nope, just your picks via words is fine

very entertaining interview! and thats good to know about the skorts golfer gal!! :cute:

I entered, I hope I did it right??

• Admin
You did, we got your entry.

Ok, my entry is in. Tough one to call, there are several that would qualify for either category.

We will post up the most chosen players, and then people can add their own. It will be announced on our show Wednesday which is going to be a good one. We have a full Masters preview, as well as a special guest from Sligo Wear on to talk about the 2010 line and Brian Gay.

is it too late to enter this JB/GG?

Nope, new show is up tomorrow for everybody and we will announce a winner then.

that's what I thought...thanks JB. I forgot to send in my entry. good luck all!

I hipe its not to late but my entry is in.

The winner has been announced.

congrats Toll Scott! my worst dressed matched yours!

WOW :banana: I am really suprised...THANKS to THP and everyone for this you guys and gals ROCK :clapp::D

Congrats RW!

Congrats RW!

Congrats RW! I'm glad a THPer won! Good picks by the way...

Thanks everyone! I always thought that Grace Park was one of the best dressed and more attractive ladies on the tour and it is good to see her back out playing. When the package comes in I will post pics of the goodies and me wearing it out on the course.

congrats RW!

:blob::banana: Woooo Hooooo woke up just a bit ago and there was a package on my doorstep. I felt like a kid at Christmas time opening it up. THANKS THP for the cool prizes!!!:clapp::bananadance: You guys are the :bomb:. Thanks also to Adiddas for the shoes, Cleveland for the shirt and Pahr for the shorts.!!:clapp: This is way to cool and I really appreciate JB and GG, and the companies for these prizes and this site. I will post pictures soon. Now I don't have to decide what to wear for the tournament that I am playing in on Sunday. Once again thank you for everything.:egyptian:

Back