2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Wouldn't mind playing along side Rambler once again. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Boss gave me permission for this as well it's a full green light!
Partners/teammates again? Maybe?

I hope so..

Just looked into plane tickets - Southwest is a strong contender, and I do not need to be back until Monday at 3pm!
Hope my ticket gets punched tomorrow!

Partners/teammates again? Maybe?

I hope so..

Heck Yes!!!! #3rdtimesacharm

Just looked into plane tickets - Southwest is a strong contender, and I do not need to be back until Monday at 3pm!

Hopefully we both get in, always great teeing it up with you.

Tomorrow's the day. Set your alarms. Get your emails ready.

Guess we'll be posting entries from the course.

Always better to throw your name in the hat and sort it out from there!!!

New thread will be up tomorrow with how to sign up for this awesome event. Signup is open for exactly one hour and then you will sit back and relax and at 7pm, participants will be announced.

New thread will be up tomorrow with how to sign up for this awesome event. Signup is open for exactly one hour and then you will pace nervously and at 7pm, participants will be announced.
FIFY - reality. :act-up:

Looking forward to seeing who will be kicking off THP's 2016 calendar of events.

Signup day is here!!

Draft ready to go. Then a 6 hour wait.

Need to find something to keep my mind off of it.....RR? ;)

I'll be ready for sign ups at 1pm. Alarm is set.

Scheduled my lunch for 1pm ready for sign ups

Looking forward to seeing who gets in to this one.

Also excited to see the teams set!

I know it has been announced but I can't seem to find it.

When will the teams be announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it has been announced but I can't seem to find it.

When will the teams be announced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight at same time as participants.

Announcement

After the event is full, THP will be announcing the teams and the captains will find out who is on their team at the same time as the participants. Get ready for a CRAZY day!

quoting for matt

Good luck to everyone signing up today! Sure wish I could make this event - it 's going to be great!

AND team announcement day! Gonna be a Marauder or a Warrior??

Haha baby steps cookie baby steps gotta get in first!

Also what are people doing for the bixer brief sizing I clicked into the size chart but it shows the same as the socks for boxer briefs

Haha baby steps cookie baby steps gotta get in first!

Also what are people doing for the bixer brief sizing I clicked into the size chart but it shows the same as the socks for boxer briefs

I had the same issue. I would just go with whatever your regular size is in other brands.

Back