What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a tee time for Christmas Eve morning at the Saratoga State Park course! Latest I've ever golfed here in the Saratoga area.
Course is talking about being open New Years Day if the weather holds.

Put a $1.99 Lamkin I-Line putter grip that came in the mail today on one of my SeeMores. Felt quite nice as I was rolling balls on my indoor green.

Played golf.
Got a refund from my order for a 3hybrid - they are out of stock.

Picked up my new driver and new shaft for current driver.

Played 18 and THPed some.

played nine and worked on closing the face and swingpath

THP and that's about it for me today.

Hit the Callaway 816 driver and the M1. The 816 was head and shoulders above the TM. And I drooled over a few other clubs. I think there may be a new driver on my horizon this coming spring.

Hit the Callaway 816 driver and the M1. The 816 was head and shoulders above the TM. And I drooled over a few other clubs. I think there may be a new driver on my horizon this coming spring.
816 is the best driver out imo

816 is the best driver out imo
That is kind of what I saw this evening. I think I may need to do something about getting one for myself after I get settled in down in Florida.

I stopped by Golfsmith and hit the Oban & BBA 816 DBD to get some swings in with it

Work!
37c5178d26426765442d484a1b9d833b.jpg

I can't wait to hear your thoughts. I played the new Cobra Max irons and came away impressed. Huge improvement over the Baffler line if you ask me.

Those look really good James.

Just tipped a few driver shafts today for me.

Those look really good James.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'd and I plan on doing some practice swings later on.

Chipping in the garage and going to switch to my carry bag for the Winter

Walked around at a pga superstore. Rolled some putts wth the odyssey 7 works tank. That thing is amazing.
Then I swung some of the cobra forged Tec and cally apex 16s. Both of those do not suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirdly I like the looks of these from this picture the most. Maybe it's the full sun.

Need to hit these.

Switched over from the staff bag to a lighter carry bag, heading to the course and then to DE for the holidays.

be4daa6a0e4b4168ce2d606515fa1385.jpg

c63afb560b9880778dd30f919421f26c.jpg

Still going strong

e7d288e8bdfde081a0c7c3b369d2ceb2.jpg

Played 18 today.

18 holes in the cold and wind. The wind died down some over the last third, which made it a bit more bearable.

Played 9, hit 3 buckets, worked from 90-60 yards with the shag bag at the short range, practiced up and downs and hit putts from 5-10 feet.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Regripped my PM Grind to try out the Pure DTX grips I've had for a while. After some consultation with my instructor, put an inch back into my other wedges with extensions to see if it improves contact. I've been playing clubs 1" short for years, but with recent swing changes, I've been hitting a lot of thin and toe shots with my wedges and short irons. Playing a round tomorrow and if it makes a big difference, I'll have the entire set reshafted back to stock length.

Just thp'd and will putt later on tonight for a half hour. And planning on playing 18 on Christmas Eve!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back