Signup Details - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2016 Kickoff Classic is coming and today THP is signup day. 36 holes of fantastic team event golf, sponsored by a great partner and a kickoff celebration to the THP Events schedule.

All of the details for this awesome event can be found right here. Including price, what's included and more.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...016-THP-Kickoff-Classic-Sponsored-By-Kentwool

How To Signup
Signup is open for one hour 1pm EST on 12/23/15 (2pm EST it closes)
Tonight at 7pm EST we will randomly select golfers that signed up for this event.
Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
Include this info (all must be included to qualify)
Your full name
Your forum screen name
Your handicap (or best guess)
Kentwool sock size & underwear size

Rules
This event is for golfers only.
A $100 non-refundable deposit will be due at signup if your is name randomly selected.
22 Golfers will be named to join Captain War Eagle and Captain Tadashi70

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help animal shelters and pets in need around the country. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Sit back and join us at 7pm EST to see if you are selected to be a part of the first ever THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored by Kentwool.

Bookmarked and ready to jump in!

Workday planned to make sure no conflicts with signups arise.

Ready to get my entry in!

Ready to go for it!

JM

Love me some signup day

1pm you and I have a date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetness! Sounds easy enough, will have email drafted and ready to send.

Anyone know how to get underwear sizing? Only size chart I'm seeing applies to socks:

kw-mobile-size-chart(2).jpg

Cookie I do not, but can tell you what the guys reviewing it have said.

Dean is a 36 pants and is in a Large.
I am in a 34 pants and am in a medium

Both of us think they fit really well.

Cookie I do not, but can tell you what the guys reviewing it have said.

Dean is a 36 pants and is in a Large.
I am in a 34 pants and am in a medium

Both of us think they fit really well.

Thank you sir, covers it perfectly for me.

Looking forward to seeing who gets in .

Was looking for underwear sizing as well and just decided to go with my regular sizing and JB pretty much confirmed it with his post. Works for me.

JM

Good luck to everyone. Due to some scheduling stuff in the early part of the year this one is no longer in the cards for me.

Email message will be ready to send.

Will be watch the clock today. Trying to decide if I can do this. Work may be an issue though.

Wheres everyone at? The old thread had a billion people signing up, get those emails ready!

This is a great venue and I know everyone attending will have a blast. Good luck to everyone who enters.

My email will be sent at 1pm!

Good luck all!

Good luck everyone! Just bummed that I can't make this work so I'll live vicariously following along for the ride.

wish you all the best of luck. great way to kick off the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back