The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our run of winter temps in the 50's+ seems to be over, so it looks like outdoor golf is over here for a while.

Our run of winter temps in the 50's+ seems to be over, so it looks like outdoor golf is over here for a while.

We will slowly be following in this area. Rain next couple days and then some low 40s.

Ours is too. Had some snow overnight and we're supposed to have more rain and freezing rain later today.

Didn't get the 3 inches that was expected though.

We will slowly be following in this area. Rain next couple days and then some low 40s.
yep, nothing on the horizon that looks great for getting out. Maybe a range session or two.

Just a beautiful Midwest winter day.

Sleet turning to freezing rain then to snow. Excellent!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

winter decides to come when I get a new driver... figures.

Just a beautiful Midwest winter day.

Sleet turning to freezing rain then to snow. Excellent!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yep, it's some sort of sleeting/hail type thing going on outside currently. Not quite sure what to call it

I don't like waiting at the doctors office. Could not care less what the excuse is. 30-50 mins late is standard now.

Fine for me. I'm about to throw Jman style headbutts if my little man waits 10 more minutes.

What a joke.

I can't get a blueberry mojito for another 40 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking top golf and olney will be frequented this winter
Laurel Golf Park has heated bays, and much better balls than Olney.

I don't like waiting at the doctors office. Could not care less what the excuse is. 30-50 mins late is standard now.

Fine for me. I'm about to throw Jman style headbutts if my little man waits 10 more minutes.

What a joke.
Thats a long time to wait and even longer with a newborn.

What a joke.

Haha buzzer beater at 30 minutes.

Canadad needs to chill a bit. Little man is heaaaaaalthy!

I was about to say get used to. Pediatrician safe busy and if me waiting gives the doc extra time with my baby on the back in its all good.

I'm smiling reading that you are a dad, it's a good thing to read .

yep, nothing on the horizon that looks great for getting out. Maybe a range session or two.

Nah... `Friday! partly sunny and 46 - totally playable!

Haha buzzer beater at 30 minutes.

Canadad needs to chill a bit. Little man is heaaaaaalthy!

Haha dude, I'm glad he's healthy.. And you laughed at me when I wasn't patient at the Gaylord earlier this year. HA

So GG is sick as a dog right now, and I am avoiding her like the plague.

That's no bueno.

Hope she feels better soon.

Good call but that's no Bueno! Then why the hell was she doing the gift bags? Hope she feels better soon.

Good call but that's no Bueno! Then why the hell was she doing the gift bags? Hope she feels better soon.

That was part of the gifts.

Any time she sneezed, she hand sanitized. She would do the computer side of things and I took care of weighing and labeling etc.

That was part of the gifts.

Any time she sneezed, she hand sanitized. She would do the computer side of things and I took care of weighing and labeling etc.

So she was the brains of the operation and your were the strong back weak mind of the operation. Got it :)

Yeah Wardy did all of the packaging, she just ran the computer, so you guys are safe. But its back to the guest room for me tonight.

I was about to say get used to. Pediatrician safe busy and if me waiting gives the doc extra time with my baby on the back in its all good.

I'm smiling reading that you are a dad, it's a good thing to read .
Yeah I knew what to expect. I just think it's ridiculous that doctors are never on time. Too many patients maybe?

Feels good to get angry about these things haha
Haha dude, I'm glad he's healthy.. And you laughed at me when I wasn't patient at the Gaylord earlier this year. HA
Ahh man.. When I'm with friends I could not care less how inept someone is. Patience is surprisingly strong in that regard. When little man is involved, apparently the string gets a little tight.

Yeah I knew what to expect. I just think it's ridiculous that doctors are never on time. Too many patients maybe?

Feels good to get angry about these things haha

Ahh man.. When I'm with friends I could not care less how inept someone is. Patience is surprisingly strong in that regard. When little man is involved, apparently the string gets a little tight.
Wait til he is older ill teach ya some tricks to essentially eliminate the wait :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back