Grandura Shafts Review Thread

The 550 S came today so it will be fun to see how it plays. Might load up and go out to the range, its limited flight balls but maybe I can get some feedback on launch and dispersion.

What made you go with that model and in stiff Jim?

Emart sent it to me to try, only one I could get my hands on. Really outside the Profile I have in my head as correct, but who knows maybe it will work.

Gotcha. Good luck with it.

The 550 S came today so it will be fun to see how it plays. Might load up and go out to the range, its limited flight balls but maybe I can get some feedback on launch and dispersion.

looking forward to your feedback jim

Will anyone be at Kentwool/AL with one of these and a Cally adapter? I may bring the XR head to give one a swing or two!

I will have my on hand

Got out this morning and while warming up and hitting some shots with the Grandura I was hitting a bit right so decided to adjust the APW more to the draw side and the screw stripped out. I managed to hit drives on the 1st 3 holes and hit some good ones, higher than the Fuji but not ballooning and straight. Then the weight starting moving around which makes for some interesting shots so I put it in the bag and hit 3 wood the rest of the morning.

I did not really notice the added weight of the 550 or the .50" shorter shaft than my Fuji, I look forward to some more testing when I get the Driver fixed.

Grandura Shafts Review Thread

I'm really starting to get along with my 110 MSi Rogue 60x (non-I/o) in my 815 DBD. Anyone compare the 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Really hope to come across one of these in 2016, maybe in the contests, still a very intriguing shaft.

I'm really starting to get along with my Rogue 65x (non-I/o) in my 815 DBD. Anyone compare the 2?

I have the rogue 60s non I/O and spent time with the 550s. The 550 felt boarder and less life in the tip. I had better launch with the rogue. The dispersion with the 550 was greater especially when my swing is off. I had some good success with the 550 but not enough to compete with the rogue. I feel like 550s was a flex too stiff. I go between s/n and +1/n on the GBB and with the 550 I went between s/n and -1/n to get better flight. I am hoping to maybe one day get a chance with the 590.

530 is on its way to denver!

What made you go low launching?
Mostly because what was available at the price I got it for lol. I will most likely loft up to account for it.

No harm here on this purchase. Those were already gone lol

Hahaha ok sounds good. I do want to try one of these out. No where to get one in Sioux Falls though

Hahaha ok sounds good. I do want to try one of these out. No where to get one in Sioux Falls though
They do have Internet at Sioux Falls. Unfortunately there's no where around to try before buy lol

530 is on its way to denver!

Don't worry about it being low-launching. From what I've read about you, you're pretty aggressive through the ball, that's what the 530 demands. I'm still playing it, but I run really hot and cold with it. If my swing isn't on, the results aren't all that pretty, but when it is on, the shaft performs.

Don't worry about it being low-launching. From what I've read about you, you're pretty aggressive through the ball, that's what the 530 demands. I'm still playing it, but I run really hot and cold with it. If my swing isn't on, the results aren't all that pretty, but when it is on, the shaft performs.
What I've heard is that it's stout and stable. I think I will like it as long as it doesn't feel too stiff to where I feel the need to swing harder

What I've heard is that it's stout and stable. I think I will like it as long as it doesn't feel too stiff to where I feel the need to swing harder

You swing like a girl anyway. Bring this with you when we play so I can hit it :bananadance:

It's the same one I was given to test. I think you'll be ok if I was good with it

They do have Internet at Sioux Falls. Unfortunately there's no where around to try before buy lol

Internet yes we just got that a few years ago. For me personally I can't justify the price with out seeing results first.$300 is a lot of coin for a shaft that I've never tried

530 for King LtD?

Back