Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Looking forward to your thoughts on this one Fupresti.

Still want to hit these cant pull the trigger on a guess with the price tag on these

I saw the price a week or so ago but at 3bills I can't pull the trigger on what I think/hope the results will be.

Does anyone know if they will venture out into iron shafts?

I still have to hit a 530 somehow.

Does anyone know if they will venture out into iron shafts?

I still have to hit a 530 somehow.

Wouldn't surprise me but I don't recall hearing anything definitive either way.

Going to do some FlightScope testing with mine again tomorrow. Each time I test it out, I get more and more hooked.

I sent an email asking if any of their shafts would make it to fitting carts locally around me but haven't heard anything back yet. From all the positive reviews here, the tinkering side of me wants to try this out in the GBB against my speeder shafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent an email asking if any of their shafts would make it to fitting carts locally around me but haven't heard anything back yet. From all the positive reviews here, the tinkering side of me wants to try this out in the GBB against my speeder shafts.

Most likely not in OEM fitting carts. They will be in specialized club fitter stores (and already are in quite a few).

The difference in distance for Mward today between a GBB with the Grandura shaft and the GBB with his Matrix shaft was 6.7 yards on average with more distance for the Grandura. His dispersion was also closer to the center by close to 7 yards.

Obviously more about fitting than anything else, but he was fit to neither, so it was rather interesting.

The difference in distance for Mward today between a GBB with the Grandura shaft and the GBB with his Matrix shaft was 6.7 yards on average with more distance for the Grandura. His dispersion was also closer to the center by close to 7 yards.

Obviously more about fitting than anything else, but he was fit to neither, so it was rather interesting.

Crazy to read considering one was lofted to 11 and the other 9.5. Now I wonder about that green THP shaft

I have a burning desire to hit the 590 in s flex in the 60 gram range. and with the gbb it sounds like the perfect combo.

I have a burning desire to hit the 590 in s flex in the 60 gram range. and with the gbb it sounds like the perfect combo.

Next time I see you, you can test mine.

I wish I could flight scope on the course when I am swing with a purpose. I think the numbers would be different than on the range. This shaft still continues you give me what I need to play good golf. Strong, high launch with minimal side axis spin.

I took one swing with the 550 that emart had in his GBB on Friday so its not much to go off of but I can say it was way too stiff for me and lacked feel which was expected being the wrong flex and profile. I would love to try the 590 in reg flex as it would be a much better fit. I would say if you are a slower swing speed player the 550 in stiff would not be the right direction to look. I will add I love the looks of the shaft and it looks better in person than in pictures.

Next time I see you, you can test mine.

if y'all do testing again and have some space, let me know. would be worth the drive!

if y'all do testing again and have some space, let me know. would be worth the drive!

Or Club Clash.

Or Club Clash.

as bad as I want to be a part, it starts April 15 and that's the worst day for a tax CPA to take off work!!! :)

I'm SHOCKED the Grandura was a better fit then the TPHDE :alien:

I'm SHOCKED the Grandura was a better fit then the TPHDE :alien:

I'm shocked the spin with the matrix isn't a knuckleball. It finds the fairway though.

I'm shocked the spin with the matrix isn't a knuckleball. It finds the fairway though.
Luckily I know a guy who will let you test a 590 while he puts some other things through their paces.

THP and Grandura will have a VERY SPECIAL program kicking off early in 2016.
THPers winning shafts.
One lucky winner gets a very special trip.

THP and Grandura will have a VERY SPECIAL program kicking off early in 2016.
THPers winning shafts.
One lucky winner gets a very special trip.
Sounds interesting!

Back