Grandura Shafts Review Thread

THP and Grandura will have a VERY SPECIAL program kicking off early in 2016.
THPers winning shafts.
One lucky winner gets a very special trip.

Amazing announcement! 2016 is going to be epic

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Grandura is an amazing shaft. It truly opened my eyes up on how much a shaft can help a driver head.

I've shared my thoughts and will continue to do so when Alex sends it back to me after testing it out for a bit.

I can't wait to see what THP & Grandura have up their sleeves.

A new shaft and a trip. How awesome is that

Wow that sounds great

You have my attention

sounds very interesting, I am very interested in the Grandura and missed on the 1st test Program so it will be great to get another swing at it

so exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With such good feedback on this shaft it would be awesome to get one for my Cobra!

THP and Grandura will have a VERY SPECIAL program kicking off early in 2016.
THPers winning shafts.
One lucky winner gets a very special trip.
More Grandura shafts in play on THP, very cool, I love everything I've heard about them so far, hopefully I can give one a swing in 2016. Maybe someone will have one at an event.

This sounds interesting.

I still have a major Grandura itch that needs scratching.

Gave the 590 a go in my GBB set to 9.5 and the APW set to the Chevron logo draw side. Absolutely beautiful looking launch and ball flight. Hitting into a right to left wind, I was hitting mid high launched balls that just hung in the air and fell probably no more than 6yds left. The part that was most telling to me was the tree I was aiming at out on the range that I hit 7 times on the fly.

Hitting it far is nice. Hitting it exactly where you're aiming at lets you feel confident you're doing everything right and can just let it fly.

Gave the 590 a go in my GBB set to 9.5 and the APW set to the Chevron logo draw side. Absolutely beautiful looking launch and ball flight. Hitting into a right to left wind, I was hitting mid high launched balls that just hung in the air and fell probably no more than 6yds left. The part that was most telling to me was the tree I was aiming at out on the range that I hit 7 times on the fly.

Hitting it far is nice. Hitting it exactly where you're aiming at lets you feel confident you're doing everything right and can just let it fly.

I need some more adapters so I can put the 590 in my DBD. Right now I have more shafts then time to try seems like.

I need some more adapters so I can put the 590 in my DBD. Right now I have more shafts then time to try seems like.

Sounds like a cheap ponder for an adapter. If I had a spare one, I'd take care of you.

Wardy, I hope you hit the 590 well buddy.

So people know, since I've got so much going on driver and shaft review wise at the moment, I shot the 590 out to Wardy so he could really dive in on the feedback in this thread. Only seemed right to me!

Wardy, I hope you hit the 590 well buddy.

So people know, since I've got so much going on driver and shaft review wise at the moment, I shot the 590 out to Wardy so he could really dive in on the feedback in this thread. Only seemed right to me!

Effing murdered it. It was filthy.

I'll get it out on course in the next week or two or so. Little busy the next couple weeks, but I really liked the first outing with it.

I'll get it out on course in the next week or two or so. Little busy the next couple weeks, but I really liked the first outing with it.

Want to play this week?

Hoping so hard for the Grandura grab bag certificate. Such a smooth feeling shaft that just flat performs from my very limited experience with one.

flex?

Grandura Shafts Review Thread

Just a normal stiff flex

maybe I hits in Tampa on Jan 9? pretty please?!

Speaking of Grandura, I would love to put a 570 in my 816 fairway wood.

I bet that would be a fun combo

Back