2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Those pullovers are very sweet, I hope there is one in my bag .

Wow. 2 great prizes to start. I would be more than happy with either of them. Can't wait for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some great bags already. Super bummed I missed out on these.

Awesome SWAG!!!

Ugh. It's killing me that I didn't get in on this. Good stuff so far guys!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The bags so far look great and make me bummed mine got delayed in shipping. So much anticipation!

I think I'm as excited about this one as THPers are that are getting them

Mine says it was delivered yesterday, but havent seen it yet. Hoping the mailman just held on to it since the Shop was closed yesterday.

I can't wait to see what's in mine tomorrow!

Have no idea when mine will arrive. I can't wait after seeing the first two bags. So glad I became a member!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok boys here it is. Just walked in the door and New Years drinks combined with excitement = lack of video. No extra special prizes but this Bobby jones makes up for it!
68453b7105459179b0e561e4bd45ae17.jpg

Thanks so much JB and GG!! You to Wardy, I can just tell this one was packed by you.

Wow Ag.... That Bobby Jones top is a HUGE score!!! Is it THP logoed? Double the jealousy.

Mine will be here Monday, can't wait

Video camera is primed and ready to go when I open mine... Especially looking forward to seeing the reactions of 8 lucky THPers!

Mine says it was delivered yesterday, but havent seen it yet. Hoping the mailman just held on to it since the Shop was closed yesterday.

Ask GG if she got a grand prize certificate redemption from a mailman...haha.

Mine is supposedly scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Mine is expected tomorrow, I'll be headed over to the office to pick it up for sure!

Ask GG if she got a grand prize certificate redemption from a mailman...haha.

Mine is supposedly scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

My mail dude he's usually pretty good, often times driving down to the house to drop stuff off if the shop is closed. Just odd to see that it was delivered when I was there yesterday doing inventory and we did not receive any mail.

My mail dude he's usually pretty good, often times driving down to the house to drop stuff off if the shop is closed. Just odd to see that it was delivered when I was there yesterday doing inventory and we did not receive any mail.

I had a package last week show same status and then was actually delivered the next day

These first two bags are awesome. Love that purple pullover.

I am so jealous of the Bobby Jones 1/4 zip. Nice haul.

Mine is slated to arrive tomorrow. Excited to bust it open!

Really awesome first two bags! Really looking forward to getting mine!

Back