Bettinardi Putter Thread

I fish.

Still ugly.

I bet ole Bob thinks it's awesome though.

Hahaha fair enough dude. And yea he for sure does for that price.

Call me crazy but with this white shaft this thing looks amazing
0549fe9f24ad4191870e388a90431b75.jpg
044b53c34ff499361ab85db20dfe1e45.jpg

You aren't crazy, that is a slick look.

I used to have that putter. Didn't have a white shaft at the time though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I like the color combo too a few out there that are appealing

Surprising head shape for what I thought you preferred 441. I bet he could put a white shaft on anything for you.
Looks close to the ol SS14 doesnt it? Or am i that sleep deprived

Looks close to the ol SS14 doesnt it? Or am i that sleep deprived

I'd say that shape is more compact overall with a higher toe. Also just saw it's 1,450 so I assume it's on the long ponder list?

I'd say that shape is a bit more compact overall with a higher toe. Also just saw it's 1,450 so I assume it's on the long ponder list?
Oh yeah thats a hit it big in vegas or win lottery ponder. More of a browse at the moment

Just in case...where is the best place to look for Betti headcovers? How is that weird neoprene thing on a lot of them? and is that on all of them, or just some? I think I'd rather have a velcro one, but the option I'd potentially get has a neoprene back to it.

Just in case...where is the best place to look for Betti headcovers? How is that weird neoprene thing on a lot of them? and is that on all of them, or just some? I think I'd rather have a velcro one, but the option I'd potentially get has a neoprene back to it.
I won't buy a neoprene cover thankfully most have Velcro now. The neoprene comes off far to easy for my taste just like the magnetic covers as well. Velcro all the way for a putter cover.
But anyway. EBay, tourstockputters.com, Bettinardi website can find some at each of those places

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

See, I feel just the opposite. I have to work to get most of my neoprene covers off my SS5, but I have one or two that the velcro is starting to get a little weak. Neoprene all the way.

For anyone who is interested in a 1 of a kind Bettinardi. I have a BB0 Flow Neck with COA that has never putted a ball. COA is signed by RJB himself. It is registered through Bettinardi with registration number of RJB3675. I may be willing to part with it if someone is interested. Not looking to sell but would let it go if someone desires it. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Here is a link to the registration on Bettinardi.com...

http://bettinardiregistry.com/putter-registry/bbo-flow-2/

For anyone who is interested in a 1 of a kind Bettinardi. I have a BB0 Flow Neck with COA that has never putted a ball. COA is signed by RJB himself. It is registered through Bettinardi with registration number of RJB3675. I may be willing to part with it if someone is interested. Not looking to sell but would let it go if someone desires it. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Ugh, if only. I need a Tinley Park putter in my life!

I don't remember you getting that one Froggy.. It's awesome!!!!

I don't remember you getting that one Froggy.. It's awesome!!!!

It is awesome! I have had it for about 3 years now. And it still hasn't touched a ball.

Back