2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

I saw the rooming list and thought to myself. The last time you roomed with War Eagle, I believe you gave us the Projectile McGillicutty in the parking lot. Any chance I can request that again? Do I need to speak to Beags?

It was a combination of Rum and a heaping pile of all you can eat Prime Rib that did him in.

I bet I would have laughed harder if I didn't walk through his leavings.

It was a combination of Rum and a heaping pile of all you can eat Prime Rib that did him in.

I bet I would have laughed harder if I didn't walk through his leavings.

Prime rib nice and rare?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Show of hands, who wants to sport all black on Saturday and creative displays of color, like the azaleas of Augusta, on Sunday
The nice thing about your choice in socks, it allows for some creativity on both days, so glad I picked up some extra belt straps so I can color coordinate with the socks and the THP buckle!

The nice thing about your choice in socks, it allows for some creativity on both days, so glad I picked up some extra belt straps so I can color coordinate with the socks and the THP buckle!

Looking forward to seeing what you picked out dude!

I'll try and post up my outfits at some point this weekend

I'll try and post up my outfits at some point this weekend

I'll have to wait to see what the weather will be. I'll have a lot more options if it's warm short wearing weather.

L59Vkl.gif

I'll have to wait to see what the weather will be. I'll have a lot more options if it's warm short wearing weather.

Yeah I'll have black pants or shorts for day 1 and khaki pants or shorts for day 2. I've got under armor long sleeve undershirts if needed both black and white colors.

I don't think my swing has been this sound so early. Two weeks needs to fly. I am ready for some THP comp!!!

I don't think my swing has been this sound so early. Two weeks needs to fly. I am ready for some THP comp!!!
I like the sound of this....bring the saddle

Two weeks needs to flow like frozen molasses based on what I did today.

Put it out of your head. Tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities to be great!

I like the sound of this....bring the saddle

Worked on mini driver and 3/4 shots. Bring the saddle and some bourbon. This horse needs fuel!

2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Bring the cowboy hat 441. Ride that man.

Put it out of your head. Tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities to be great!
To quote twister, Rabbit (Panda) is good, Rabbit (Panda) is wise!!! Good quote to remember cap!
Bring the cowboy hat 441. Ride that man.
:bulgy-eyes:I see some interesting scripting about to occur, I guess there are cowboy boot golf shoes!!!

At least you got to do something! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get out on Sunday.

I honestly am looking forward to seeing the scripting for this event. Heck, I don't even have a sock game so seeing what the teams come up with is going to be helpful to my wardrobe.

To quote twister, Rabbit (Panda) is good, Rabbit (Panda) is wise!!! Good quote to remember cap!

:bulgy-eyes:I see some interesting scripting about to occur, I guess there are cowboy boot golf shoes!!!
441 in chaps and spurs..... Now there's a visual that won't go away soon. :eek:

Round scheduled for tomorrow and some range time on Sunday before going to a Super Bowl get together. The light on this train is getting bigger as steams down the tracks towards us. Can't wait to see some old friends and make a whole bunch more!

JM

That is a deadly combo. Throw in the short game of 441 and I want to ride on the coattails of that group....

Then again I look at my game and I'm ready!

Let's do this #MerinoMarauders and #WoolWarriors we are on deck!!! Let's kick 2016 off with a bang!!!

So as I've been doing the hole of the day/ how would you play thread, looking at these course on a daily basis I can say I am excited as ever to get out there.

For those in the event have you ever had the chance to play these courses?

I think Wareagle has played them but I could be wrong. The thread you started MM is helping. 2 weeks and we are playing some golf!!!!!!!

So as I've been doing the hole of the day/ how would you play thread, looking at these course on a daily basis I can say I am excited as ever to get out there.

For those in the event have you ever had the chance to play these courses?
I played both courses and stayed at the hotel there about 5 years ago. Also played the Lake course with T0AD and Wadesworld about a year and a half ago. They are spectacular! I'm excited to play them in our team formats. Will be a different experience!

Back