PUMA Play Loose Collection

I like all 3 of those a lot. It's cool seeing Puma branch out with different styles and strategies.

I like it, it’s a nice blend of two sports. Good should be more laid back and enjoyed.

Like the concept but not the styles!

I like this collection.

I am a fan of the collection. A couple of misses but on a whole I like it

I like the style of these

I loved the aloha collection last year and was hoping for more of the same. I'll def be checking these out. And yes i'm that tool bag on the course with the Puma Aloha hat, shirt and cleats.

I looked at these again on a computer (and not a phone) and I'm an even bigger fan. Designs are simple and perfect combination of casual but still appropriate on course.

Even this old curmudgeon likes these. tucked in of course.

I like the relaxed/Casual look. I'm a fan of untucked shirts mostly to hide my Fat!

Skinny people just don't understand the struggle!

I really like the button down but most likely too pricey for me.

I looked at these again on a computer (and not a phone) and I'm an even bigger fan. Designs are simple and perfect combination of casual but still appropriate on course.

The first thing I thought was “man, I could see myself playing a late afternoon round on the Hammock Beach Ocean Course in that button down...”

That would be me lol. I am all for some style and flair but tuck the darn shirt in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when I see you in March, I am not tucking in my shirt. Just consider it more fuel to the fire.

I like what they have done with the different collections over the last year. There are some good stuff here, but nothing that makes me want to run out and make a purchase.

when I see you in March, I am not tucking in my shirt. Just consider it more fuel to the fire.

I like what they have done with the different collections over the last year. There are some good stuff here, but nothing that makes me want to run out and make a purchase.

I'm in. Won't tuck anything in now.

YOu are fine, its not like he is going to chase you, has to save his energy for the 100 meter dash vs Rambler

Looks like this line has some nice options to wear on a small island off the coast of SC in late March.

Digging some of the new threads

Just saw them in the email.

3198ab696b502ded83f403901049f1aa.jpg
I could get on board with those for a quick 9 or when in a cart.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Those tan slip on shoes are hideous. I am old and I am to young to wear those things on the course

I really like the looks of the shorts, and shoes in the first pic. Reminds me of summers on the sail boat. I'm probably too fat to pull it off.

I don’t hate the look nor the idea behind the line.

Those shoes though, no way.

I like the look I could definitely sport them! Luv Puma clothing, all time favourite.

PUMA Play Loose Collection

I really like the casual look of the clothing.

Years ago at Legends Parkland in Myrtle Beach, I played with a surfer dude visiting from California who also happened to be a scratch golfer.

He was dressed similarly, looked so darn comfortable and to top it off, he wore golf sandals. He's the reason why I bought golf sandals too. Not trying to emulate him, just that sense of comfort and relaxation.

I only used to wear them while at the condo at Legends, left them there in the owner's closet, actually. Until breaking them out this past June for the first time in maybe a decade. I've always played my best golf wearing them, shot my PB in them years ago and again this past June. On they stayed until the weather turned. A season of by far, my best golf.

I'd even try the loafers.

Seriously, there maybe the same swing benefit that I enjoy with the sandals. Although the sandals grip the turf great and I've never slipped, there is a degree of play within the footbed themselves just by sheer design of a sandal. This play slows me down and improves my timing. It's also way easier on my back as I never really go after the ball.

If the loafer would do similarly, sign me up, LOL!

Back