Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Color me shocked, Nate went with the longhorn and Cowboys star in his graphics.

Too flipping incredible of an experience, I MUST get in at some point this year!

all he needs is a cowboy hat to go with the longhorn and star ...

Color me shocked, Nate went with the longhorn and Cowboys star in his graphics.

Nate, where is your inner creativity man! This was too predictable!!!

I gotta agree with those choices, if I make it there I am going with the Georgia G and Dawg head logo on a red painted shaft! That would be BA with my Great Big Bertha head.

I'm pretty sure EVERYBODY called that one... He should of went with all blue shafts and the cowboys silver star

I gotta agree with those choices, if I make it there I am going with the Georgia G and Dawg head logo on a red painted shaft! That would be BA with my Great Big Bertha head.

It would be a "CA Bear" and a "Tree" on a crimson shaft for me... Ain't gonna work.

Trying to stay caught up on all this awesomeness, but stupid work keeps getting in the way!!

I'd go all white shafts, with some black and red color thrown in.. except for the driver... I would just immulate the THP driver shaft being given away

Trying to stay caught up on all this awesomeness, but stupid work keeps getting in the way!!
Oh yeah, that's what I'm supposed to be doing in the office today... oops

Nate going through design ideas
a32cccaa16eb704cf4a877b2054df9fb.jpg

You seriously have a color pallet to choose from for your specific shafts?? Wow! well I did watch how they sprayed the shafts

Question(s) for UST: What do they see as their primary differentiator from other shaft manufacturers? Is it more important to educate consumers about those differences or club manufacturers?

Nate-

Can you literally choose any color you want for a custom shaft? What are the options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought there would be a few more colors....

Sorry. Got confused there for a second.

Looks good buddy!

Nate: What one piece of shaft fitting theory has been the biggest take away for your game?

Shane: Which club in your bag do you expect to gain the biggest improvement after the fitting?

Driver: Callaway GBB 10.5 with Miyazaki Kusala White 56s

Same questions for both Nate and Shane:

When you found out you were getting fit for a complete set of shafts, which shafts did you expect/want to be fit into?
(After fitting) - How did the shaft you expected or wanted to be fit for hold up in the actual fitting? Where you surprised with the final outcomes and shafts you were fitted for?

My current shaft is a Fuji Speeder 665 Evolution II - stiff shaft.

This is just incredible to follow along with. What a crazy unique experience for the two guys!

And in case I get lucky, my driver is a callaway big bertha 816 dbd with a Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ 70 in stiff. 71 grams.

Can you get more than just a logo on there? No designs of any sort down the shaft?

This is amazing.

Yes I'll come out

Shanewu : what is the most impressive thing about UST seeing as you are only 1/2 day in? Really pumped for you!!!

My current driver setup:
Titleist 915d 8.5. W/ Graphite Design. Tour AD Di-7x

Last edited:
Back